Our Life Went Upside Down

Note:
This gonna be a long update. It’s a mixture of everything, so be ready guys for a happy, emotional, sad and twisting ride. This is the last part of the flashback, so only it gonna be a long one. Hope I won’t bore you guys in this part. Why Pragya left Abhi will be hinted in this part, Revelation of her Truth will be out only on the upcoming parts. No more wasting. Get ready for the roller coaster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entire family prayed to god that Abhi and Pragya should be together forever like this and support each other. They did the first aid for Pragya since she was injured by the goons. While they were suppose to leave the place, Inspector Karam came to meet Abhi, entire family got anger on him and they scolded him. Abhi came near him and says “I believed you, but you backstabbed me”, inspector Karam eyes filled with tears.

Pragya came there and says “No. Rockstar he was helpless. (she goes near Karam and touch his shoulder) See there (pointing to the stair side of court)” Karam’s face changed to happy and he ran from there. He hugged his daughter who was safe in front of him.

Pragya turned to Abhi and says “I called Karam also regarding the video missing, he said that his daughter was under Vijay‘s custody, so only he changed the statement. These injuries were because I rescued that girl from the goons.” Abhi says “I was right.. You’re an Accident Prone Girl” Pragya smirks and entire family laughs. Pragya excused herself to Washroom.

The entire media started to surround Abhi and questioned about the case and its victory. Abhi explained everyone that a well-wisher helped for the success of this case. He didn’t mention Pragya’s name. There was a lot of praises that a young lawyer’s first case, a high level case and it’s a big victory. Entire law council appreciated him for his attempt and braveness to face this.

Here Pragya while returning from Washroom suddenly clashed with a person, and she turned to apologize to him. She stopped by seeing that person’s face.
After a while, she returned back to the family.

Everyone is happy. They all returned home and planned to go to their native, Delhi. They started to pack things, one thing found odd. Pragya was silent all the while. Abhi tried to talk with her. But she said that she was fine and was little disturbed with incidents that happened on the day of hearing of case.
Abhi thought to give her space, so that she can be normal. Because, she alone handled to rescue a girl from red light area, Karam’s daughter and she reached the court at right time. At that moment she doesn’t realize anything but now it’s bothering her and she need time to settle her mind. Entire family didn’t disturb her, but that doesn’t mean they left her alone, she will be in every work they do, but she talks less.

They all returned back Delhi. Arora’s and Mehra are both lives like neighbors. After few days, everyone went to a nearby temple in the evening. Still Pragya was not normal. She used to be silent, which bothered Abhi a lot. They used to spend time together but Pragya’s thought was lost somewhere else. Once Abhi himself asked what was bothering her, she said that she was confused of something, and till she gets a clear answer she don’t want to share it with anyone. Abhi wondered and he didn’t insist her more. On that day on temple, entire family was inside, Abhi was searching for Pragya, but she was nowhere. Finally he saw her sitting in the stairs of pond near the temple.

He reached her and sat near her. He finalized that he will talk to her and makes her normal. She sensed his presence and turned to see him sitting a step ahead to her. She rested her head on his lap immediately. Abhi caressed her head and initiated the conversation. He knew she was stuck on the incident happened on the case day. So he took the hint and asks “Fuggy can you tell me what and all happened on that day?”
Pragya didn’t look up, she replies “You knew everything. I said on that day itself”. Abhi thinks to himself “It’s hard to make her speak up” he tried his old trick and says “Explain me fuggy.. Like a thriller movie. I want to know how you rescued both girls and reached court” there was mischievous in his tone and excitement to know how she did everything.