Was it My Fuggy?

After getting blessings and wishes, Abhi and Pragya seated in the car and it starts to their new life, and their new home. Abhi had planned that after getting married he wished to start their life in ‘Pragya’s Paradise

Purab had informed this to the ‘Packers and Movers’ agent, who may help them to shift to new home. Sid Alia Bulbul and Nikhil helped in this, Purvi was busy in some other work which was assigned by Abhi. Shradha kept take care of Pragya all the night, and left by morning for helping Daadi in marriage preparation.

Pragya noticed the path they were going, and recognized where it leads to, she looked surprised at Abhi; he just winked with his genuine smile. Everyone reached Pragya’s Paradise.

**At Pragya’s Paradise**

Daadi and Shradha were waiting for the newly wedded couple’s arrival, when they saw them entering inside the compound in car, both of them stepped down to reach them.

Daadi took aarti and Shradha guided her with the rituals of the Grahapravesh to be done by the Bahu. After completing the rituals, Abhi and Pragya entered inside the paradise.

They saw the things have been arranged as per they wished, still something was strange. The whole living room is empty, none of their sister brother and friends were there.

“Abhi, where does everyone go?” questioned Pragya, with confusion in her face.
“I don’t know Fuggy. I asked them to be here before we reach” replied Abhi with a casual tone, suppressing his excitement to see his Fuggy’s reaction for his surprise.

After a few seconds of silence, suddenly they heard Balloon blasting sound and the buster bursting sound, with a huge congratulating voice

Happy Married Life Chashmish

Pragya turned to the direction of screaming sound, she was stunned. She was really surprised. She was super happy to see her colleague at her place. She turned to look Abhi, he was smiling and that smile says that he had planned this everything with the help of Purvi.

“Thank you so much Rockstar. Really I missed them” said Pragya by kissing his cheek.
“Just to see the smile in your face Fuggy” he kissed her forehead smiling lovingly.

Again they heard a congratulating voice including Pragya’s colleague and the family members of Abhi and Pragya.

Happy Birthday Abhi

Abhi was surprised, as he didn’t plan for this. Sid and Alia came forward with a huge cake.
“Bhai, it’s your birthday and we couldn’t just leave it without celebrating” said Alia by bringing the knife for cutting the cake.
“Yes, Jiju we need a celebration really” Sid joined with Alia
“But before that, you need to change” said Purvi bringing a gift box.
“Yes bhai, I and Purvi had bought this dress for you, so please change and come for cake cutting” Bulbul handover the gift box which consist of the dress for them.

--After a While--

Abhi and Pragya came down, dressed up in a same color combination dress. Abhi was wearing a white shirt with peach color sleeveless over coat, peach color pant. Pragya was wearing a peach and white combination off shoulder full gown. They were more adorable and perfectly the best cute couple. Abhi held Pragya’s arm and she hold him back. They stepped down and reached near the cake table.

**Near the Cake**

All surrounded them and Alia handover him the knife to cut the cake. Abhi took the knife and held Pragya’s hand along with him; Pragya wondered and later understood he wants her to cut the cake along with him.