The Day Turned Upside Down

Abhi roughly pulled Tanu’s arm and made her to stand up. Sid was in utter shock that how come Tanu replaced Pragya.
Sid asks her “Where is Chashmish? How did you came here?”
Tanu replies smirking “She will be fine only until unless this marriage continues. Else she will leave everyone forever!”
Abhi couldn’t hold on his anger ask with a polite anger tone “Where is Fuggy? See Tanu this is not a time to hear your bakwas. My life will get complete only with her. Not with a witch like you. Tell me where is she? What did you do to her?”
Tanu casually replies “I said get married to me. She will be safe, else unfortunately she has to die in this very young age” she loosens his grip and get rid from his hold and try to sit.

Losing his patience, Abhi pulls her “If you didn’t open your mouth and tell me where my Fuggy is, I promise that if you don’t say then I will make you taste the hell alive! Tell me Tanu!” asked Abhi with full of furious by holding her neck as he was about to strangle her with his own hands.
Tanu just smirks and says “Get married to me, else you will see her dead body, don’t waste your time Abhi. Each and every minute you waste, she was nearing her death”
Purab and Nikhil were trying their level to control Abhi.

Sid was calling someone repeatedly as the number was not getting connected. Daadi and other family members were worrying as Pragya was missing, and they couldn’t guess how Tanu came here as Dulhan. Sid who was hearing the conversation between Abhi and Tanu, was getting hyper every time he hears when Tanu says that Pragya will be dead, Sid reached his hyper level at its peak, just did an act which let everyone to gasp at shock.

He just took and loaded his pistol and with a fraction of second, he let it inside Tanu’s mouth. Tanu could feel her death at her mouth.
Furious Sid says “Even one more word about My Chashmish’s death, I swear that the entire bullet inside the pistol will leave out from the other side of your head”
Abhi was shocked at the same time composed himself according the critical situation. He could feel that how much Pragya was important for Sid. And the way he said ‘My Chashmish’ all says that someone was there in this world who was caring for his Fuggy equally as he does.

Sid gets a call, he immediately says “Ronnie, I have to attend the call, hold the pistol. If she tries to be smart, I'm ordering you, just encounter. I will handle the consequence” saying this he handover the pistol hold to Ronnie and moved to attend the call.
Mr. Mehta who was witnessing the situation says “What are you doing? She is my daughter, you can’t hurt her.” Sid replies “Now she is an accuse, who confronted that she will murder Pragya if Abhi didn’t marry her means, so Mr. Mehta stop being her side as she was not innocent” he didn’t wait for Mr. Mehta’s reply, jus attended the call and talks with the person.

“Yes, Raghav, sure one minute” says Sid, turn to seek for Nikhil, and he notice him and says “Nikhil, the number which I shared with you, can you trace it soon, and share the location to me and my team mate too” Nikhil nods, and leave from there.
Sid turns to Abhi and says “We need to move, come Abhi. (Looks Purab) Purab you file a complaint in nearer Police Station, as Pragya was missing, come Abhi soon” he left the place with Abhi.

Daadi was crying as after long years, now only happiness returned to their life, but again God was snatching it. Bulbul and Purvi consoled them. Alia was hell shocked to see her one of the childhood friends was standing in her home as a betrayer. She always compared Tanu and Purvi often, and found Tanu was her best friend according to her status. Today she was proven wrong. Purvi, who was with Pragya during her hard times, was really an example for friendship. She should agree it.

Abhi and Sid was in car, Sid was driving the car rashly as much as faster. Sid questioned him “How did you recognize that she is not Chashmish at the mandap?” Abhi replies “Her tattoo in her wrist. While she let her hand for Kanyadhaan, I saw her tattoo and she got caught.” Sid chuckles and says “Good smart.” Abhi asks “Where are we going?” Sid says “The bangle you made Chashmish to wear as your mother’s gift, remember? (Abhi nods) I have set a GPS chip in it, so we are tracing and reaching her location” Abhi appreciates his cleverness and was wishing he should reach his Fuggy, before something bad happens to her.