___Chapter 3___

"Wake up, sleepy head, bedtime is over."

"Lemme sleep," I muttered.

"Wake the fuck up."

"No," I murmured.

"I'm fucking warning you if you don't wake up this second missy, I'll murder you."

"Whatever," I groaned and shuffled around a bit.

"They're coming to get you."

"Who?" I yelled, immediately sitting up, which, needless to say was a bad move. My back ached due to the cold, hard floor I used as my bed.

"No one," Walter answered as he giggled. He was seated in the corner nearest to me of his cell.

"Yet," he added.

What an idiot.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

The headache had reduced noticeably, but it was still there. My body wasn't as sore as before, I almost felt normal. Considering these facts, I nodded to Walter's question.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked, yawning. I still felt pretty sleepy, to be honest.

"Like an hour," he replied.

"And why did you decide to wake me up this early?" I asked, exasperatedly.

One hour sleep is enough for no one, especially when you haven't slept in days.

"Because you need to get me out," he said. "Look, I've got a plan. A plan worth dying for."

Who does he think I am? His servant? I'm as good as dead anyways, helping him won't help my situation.

"And why will I do that?" I questioned.

"Because baby, I'll get you out too," he answered. "Let's make a deal here. You get us both out, and I'll marry you."

"Excuse me?" I asked, not quite getting the point. That's the worst deal I've ever heard. I'd rather stay here than spend the rest of my life with him.

He's annoying.

"Nah, just kidding. You get me out of this cell by unlocking the technical lock thingy, and I'll get us both out of this building. Then we'll see about the marriage part," he waved it off.

Every step of his plan just screamed 'consequences' to me. Especially the last part.

"First off, the marriage part is a total no-no. Also, how can I get you out? And how will you get us out?" I questioned.

"Look, you are, or well, were supposed to guard my cell. You must know the password," he stated.

People and assumptions together will always end in a tragedy. Always.

"I-I don't."

"Damn it."

"Just think of something to get me out," he pleaded. I nodded, though I was never good at breaking out games. They always confused me too much, until I gave up and threw away the device I was playing on.