___Chapter 4___

I swear I know nothing about hacking. Therefore, I ain't providing any details on how they arrived at the red button. Let's just imagine a few things.

"Is there a red button? Please tell me there's a red button."

"There is a red button."

"Woo Hoo! Barbie, you're doing alright," Walter commented.

"Alright? I'm doing awesome!" I cheered along. Well, after all I accomplished something I've always found useless.

Hacking. Like, what can you do after accessing in someone's account with it? Change the password? Get important data? Anyone with common sense knows that storing important stuff in your head is the best option, if you want to keep it a real secret.

He laughed for a second before putting up a serious expression. "Yeah, no."

"What do you mean?" I asked, furious.

"Only I can do awesome with computers, Barbie, you can merely do alright."

I rolled my eyes. What's with him underestimating me at all times?

Arrogant jerk.

As if you aren't one.

How supportive you are, oh, my dear subconscious. It just had to remind me that.

"So, press that red button and voilà! This hot stuff will be free! Free!"

"Shut up! You're too loud, idiot."

"Mind your words Barbie, I maybe many things. But not an idiot," he gave me a cold glare, as if I would be scared of him.

He may be the brains right now, but this 'brain' can't do much when locked up.

"Oh, I doubt that. I seriously do. And don't you dare glare at me, or you ain't getting out anytime soon," I threatened him.

I'm not short-tempered, to be honest. Some people are just born with that unique ability to simple piss me off with a few words in merely two seconds.

He, I'm sure, is one of them.

"Hello? I'm getting you out too. It's a symbiotic situation. You don't get me out, you don't get out. We both have to work together," he said.

We have already established that, genius. Now that I think about it, how can I trust him so easily? I'm sure surrendering to them will be less painful than getting caught.

"There's no guarantee that you'll get me out. Rather, we'll end up in an even worse situation than this if we got caught," I argued.

I was a hundred percent right. This was a huge risk that we were taking.

"What's the worst they can do to us? Kill us? So what? At least better than living and knowing that you are useless, just sitting away, wasting your life. Not helping anyone or even yourself," he answered.

I laughed. Not the cute, charming and attractive laugh, something I am the best at, but the kind of laugh you use when someone naïve speaks on the matter they know nothing about, whereas you do.