___Chapter 6___

Look, I know there's a lot of confusion.
But everything will be cleared up, I swear it will.

"I cannot see through a damn pillar, can I?" Walter said, clearly frustrated.

Well, what if he can, through his...nerd powers or something? Or maybe there's something in that mask we stole from the dead guards, one of which is beside Walter.

The suit is pretty ugly, to be honest. It's a dark shade of olive green, with pockets all around it. It's actually something like a jumpsuit, but a lot uglier. Absolutely no skin is shown if it's put on. Walter has one on now. He had absolutely no issue with changing behind a pillar.

Boys.

About the dead guards...well, the biggest issue after stealing their suits and masks was hiding the bodies. We had absolutely no idea what to do with two dead bodies, which had nothing but underwear on now. So, we hid it behind the pillar, beside us. It was a disgusting sight, and it still made bile rise up at the back of my throat, but I forced it down and focussed on getting out of here.

"No," I answered. "I demand privacy. And come on, there's gotta be a washroom somewhere here. Where do these guards go for peeing then?"

"We don't have time! It's only a matter of minutes that they'll notice that we're missing!" Walter whisper-shouted. "I'll be on the opposite side of the pillar, and you can change on the other. I swear I won't peek."

His word means nothing to me. Though I don't want to get caught...but neither do I want to change, out here, in the open.

"Stop acting like a five-year old!" Walter scolded. "Now, go get changed and then we'll-"

"One thirty-two! Where are you?" A voice yelled out.

One thirty-two? Who's that? Is that a sort of code name?

I looked at Walter for some clue, but he looked just as lost as I was.

"One thirty-two! Back to your position now!" The same voice demanded. "One thirty-three? Where are the both of you?"

Oh no.

Please tell me he isn't talking about those two guards we just took down. Walter seemed to realised that too and looked panicked. Which, in turn, made me panic. Because when the confident one panics, you should panic too.

Suddenly, Walter began pointing at the sleeve of the empty suit, that I will be putting on in a washroom, and on the shoulder part of that sleeve was written 'G 133' in big, bold, white letters. I then took a looked at his shoulder, and as expected, there was a 'G 132' printed in giant letters.

What did the G stand for though?

"One thirty-two! One-thirty three!" The same voice yelled again, but this time, it sounded a bit more aggressive.

Okay. So the guards, whom the pissed off guy is searching for apparently, are dead and nearly naked. We're hiding behind a pillar with their bodies, and if he comes around here to look for them, we're dead. Walter, the brains of this plan, is panicking. He looks clueless as on what to do next.

To sum it up, we're nearly dead.

Just then, I saw Walter picking up the mask, putting it on his head, and thereby completing the suit he had on. He was unrecognisable and uglier than before now. He then took a deep breath and hurried out of our so-called 'hiding'.