//Chapter 0.5// Human Realm

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*third person view*

It was a peaceful morning on the Nature realm. A young man with green hair and white wings sat on a rock in the middle of the river surrounded by any kind of animal you could think of. In the river where animals that went from small fishes to animals that are extinct in the human realm, on the sky where flying animals that went from small birds to dragons swirling around the man, on the ground at the sides of the river where animals that went from mouses to giant tigers and on the trees and bushes where insects from little ants to butterflies, to bees. The man in the middle was the God of Nature/animals, that liked to call himself  (m/n) (s/n) for a reason that no one could understand.  (A/n The guy in the picture is your God form.)

Suddenly the ground started to shake and the animals retreated behind (m/n) to find protection. When the tremor stopped, a figure started forming in front of the green hair man . "Isobu, what a surprise. I guess your jinchuriki died." The God said muttering the last part.  The three tails beast bowed to the man and answered, "Yes, I guess I will stay here for five years before my body gets transferred into the human realm." (M/n) nodded and went to pat the beast's head making him purr. 'The human realm' He thought, 'I have not been there in a while..'

(M/n) went into a tree house that was in the middle of the river for some reason. The house looked small but was bigger on the inside, it had a small dinner room connected to a kitchen , a living room with a sofa looking at a TV that was almost the size of the hole wall, under it where some scrolls with labels, they said 'Video Games' , 'Movies' and 'snacks'. Then there where stairs that took to a second floor that was made up with of two rooms that where connected, in one there was a king sized bed next to a night-stand and drawers, the other half of the room was covered in a fluffy carpet and had a couple of plushies and pillows scattered around making it like a little room of it's  own; the other room was connected to the bedroom and was a gigantic bathroom that had a tub the size of half the bathroom.

The man with angel-like wings entered the kitchen and grabbed a green cup. "My beautiful cup that has unlimited soda." Muttered the God of Nature to himself.  He then grabbed the cup and thought , 'Dr. Pepper' and like magic, the cup was filled with some Dr. Pepper. The man smiled and drank all of it in on go, at the same second the last drop had been swallowed, the soda reappear again.  He then sat on his couch and changed the channels of the TV until it was set on the Human Realm. (M/n) could see the hokage doing paper work and with some swift movement form his control the TV was set into the academy. "It really has been ages since I went to the human world, I can't believe that Saru-chan is now Hokage. I remember when he was younger and moaned under my touch." Talked the green hair man to himself having his own little flashback of the events and giggling. (A/n. I am drinking Dr. Pepper right now that is why I chose it hehehe..... Don't judge!)

(M/n) then took his phone and took a selfie on snapchat with his cup having the TV on the background saying: 'Going to mess around with people in the human realm, bye suckers!!'. He then got some texts from his friends.

Kami-chan: "Omg, don't you dare screw important events in time again!

Yami-kun: "Lucky bastard, if I went people would run away from me."

Shinigami-chan: "Mess with some events in time, I wanna see Kami mad. If I discover that you still have my name with a 'chan' , I'm coming for you."

Jashin-kun: "Bring back some souls."

The God of Nature chuckled at his friends and answered.

To Kami-chan: "Maybe I will who knows..."

To Yami-kun. "Lmao that is because u ugly AF."

To Shinigami-chan: "Lol I will and don't lie to me I know you like being called 'chan'."

To Jashin-kun: "Srly man don't u have jashinists or whatever? And isn't souls what Shinigami eats?"

The green hair man didn't wait for their answers and just left the tree house to say goodbye to the animals. He went towards Isobu and asked him to take care of the realm while he was absent for the next five years, Isobu accepted and (m/n) went back to his living room. He saw through the TV that Sarutobi was alone in the training grounds and the God decided that it was time to go. He ran and jumped into the TV.

The God of Nature landed in front of Sarutobi smiling. Seeing that the hokage was about to attack, he reverted into his human form. He was standing at (y/h), he had the most beautiful (e/c) eyes  you could ever see, (s/t) skin and (h/c) hair. He looked to be around his 20s and had a well defined body. "Hi there Saru-chan~." The man purred. The third hokage looked in shock as his cheeks started to turn red. "(M/n)-san..."

*END OF CHAPTER/PROLOGUE/SOMETHING*

SORRY THAT IS SHORT, IT IS ONLY BECAUSE IT IS THE FIRST 'CHAPTER' I SWEAR!!