//Chapter 3 // Idiot..

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

Without knowing, I was on Sarutobi's office hugging him tightly.

"I was a fool.."

*Now*

"Hiru-chan *sniff* that meanie broke my heart!!!" Complained (M/n), Hiruzen only sighted and pushed the God away. "For the love of Kami! (M/n) it was not love. You are an idiot knuckle head that falls in love with the first person that catches  your eye, now get over it!" Argued the hokage. "Bu-but Sarutobi..."

With a glare from the kage, (M/n) shut up. "Listen (M/n), the exact same thing happened years ago remember? With Madara Uchiha." "Wha-how did you know that?!" Argued the God. "Tobirama-sama told me, he was my sensei at the time remember?"

*Flash Back with lemon/smut*

(M/n) was wandering around the newly founded Konoha. He smiled knowing that Hashirama had turned to be the leader, leaving a pissed Madara behind. Speaking of Madara, the raven had been fighting with Hashirama about their relationship and decided to split to see how things would  turn out. Unluckily for Madara, Hashirama had been hanging around lately with an Uzumaki, leaving the Uchiha behind.

Madara wanted to gain the Senju's attention, and no better way to do it than hooking with a God who seemed to fall in love with everyone. Oh how Hashirama was going go get jealous. But what Madara did not know was everything that could go wrong with those plans.

After a while of trying to find (M/n)'s chakra, Madara finally saw him near a river. The Uchiha smirked. This was going to be easy. The raven walked stood behind the (h/c) haired male and made a suggestive pose.

When the God turned around, he had to stop himself from having a major nosebleed. "(M-(M/n) I need you BABY~" purred the Uchiha. The god managed to make a serious expression and looked at the man. "What about Hashirama? I know you two had something going on." He stated seriously

"He he left me (M/n), all for that stupid Uzumaki. I need someone right now... and I could not stop thinking about you ." With that (M/n) blushed and his eyes darkened . 'I think I fell in love' (a/n, *author face-palms* stupid God falling in love........ I love how this character turned out!!!)

'Fuck Hashirama!' The god thought as he grabbed Madara and teleport to his house, specifically, his room. He began trailing kisses down the male's jaw and the proceed to attack his lips. (M/n)'s tongue parted and lick the lower lip of his uke, asking for entrance, which the other granted. Madara then keeled and let the God's member free, before he started licking it. Being impatient as ever, (M/n) Grabbed a fist of raven hair and started deep throating the uke almost making him gag with the God's nine inch dick.

After cumming in Madara's mouth, (M/n) lifted the onyx eyed male for a rough lustful kiss.The two tongues battled for dominance, but eventually the seme won the 'fight'. The God ripped the Uchiha's clothes, throwing the piece to the corner of the room and then doing the same for himself.

*Somewhere else in Konoha*

'Damn, I need to find Madara' A certain white-haired shinobi with a face protector thought as he walked around the village looking for the annoying Uchiha. 'I need to tell him the my brother is just friend with the Uzumaki, he still loves him.' *sight* 'That idiot Uchiha is going to do or is doing something stupid, I can feel it..,' The man grumbled to himself. "Hey Tobirama!" Greeted a certain Uzumaki, bringing the Senju back to reality. Tobirama just smiled and kept walking, Uzumakis and Uchihas brought too much trouble.