//Chapter 2 (real)// I was a fool

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

At the moment Sakumo closed the door of the apartment,  The (h/c)-haired man pinned the silver-haired man to the door and kissed him. (M/n) then licked the other man's lower lip asking for entrance which the White Fang granted. Then the God started caressing Sakumo's body, putting a hand under his shirt and.....

*Now*

(M/n)'s hand slithered through Sakumo's shirt until it reached Sakumo's stomach. Then, (M/n) stopped. The god sighted and removed himself from the jonin. The silver-haird man was left panting with a confused expression. "I want to take things slow, Saku-chan." Explained (M/n)." I really feel something pulling me towards you, are you ok with that?" He continued.

The silver-haird grabbed the back of (M/N)'s head and pulled him for a kiss. "As long as I can have u, then it is okay with me.." He muttered. Both men smiled and hugged each other. "I will leave now, have a nice sleep beautiful." The God then left the apartment, not before giving Sakumo a goodbye kiss.

A few moments after (M/n) left, Sakumo punched the wall, an irritated look on his face. "Tch, making this last longer, that bastard. I just wanted a quick fuck I don't have time for this shit!" He shouted to himself, before leaning against the wall and slowly sliding down until he reached the floor.

"Why...."

*Time skip to tomorrow's morning*

Sakumo woke up to a loud banging on his window. He looked and saw a familiar face waving him a 'hello'. Sakumo put on a smile and opened his window to let the other male jump in. "(M/n)-sama good-morning."  He greeted. The said male smiled and pecked the uke's lips.

"Want to have breakfast with me?" Offered the God. "That would be great!" Exclaimed the White Fang while he hugged (m/n). They went to the kitchen and (M/n) started unsealing some food from scrolls. He took out two plates of scrambled eggs with bacon and toast, and two strawberry smoothies.

Sakumo looked at the smoothies with a confused look, it was the first time he saw something like that. He then took a sip and his eyes lit up instantly. "(M/n)-sama how do you know I like strawberry?!?!?!" Exclaimed the male. The god chuckled and made his cellphone appear. "Lets take a picture Saku!" The (h/c) male suggested. "umm what is that???" Asked the sliver-haired male. After a short explanation they took the picture.

It was (M/n) and Sakumo drinking their smoothies. 'Drinking smoothies for breakfast with cutie 🍹🍹... @kami why tf are there no smoothies emojis?'

(M/n) spend all of his time with Sakumo, he would wait for the silver haired to return from missions with a lovely diner and they would cuddle until falling asleep. These were the best weeks ever for (M/N). The young god was a knucklehead who fell in love easily.

'This is going way to far' Thought a certain man with a ponytail. 'I need to get rid of him as soon as I can...' He smiled softly, 'it will be today'.

The morning came and as usual, Sakumo was being woken up by a tap on the window. 'Good morning Saku-chan!' Greeted a exited (h/c) haired. The White Fang smiled and greeted back. The day passed like any other. (M/n), being oblivious to the other's plans.

After a long date, they both reached Sakumo's house but before (M/n) could say his usual goodbyes, he was being thrown into the bed. The jonin pinned the god and started kissing him, not a passionate kiss, but one full of lust and something else.