//Chapter 1// A silver-haired cutie

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

"Hi there Saru-chan~." The man purred. The third hokage looked in shock as his cheeks started to turn red. "(M/n)-san..."

*Now*

"So you remember me Saru-chan!" Yelled an exited (h/c) haired boy. "Ye-yes (m/n)-san.) Stuttered the powerful hokage. "Wh-what are yo-you doing he-here (m/n)-san?" Asked the third. "Well... I came for the exact same reason of when I came when you were younger, I am bored and I need to relieve some stress~~" (M/n) said purring the last part making Sarutobi blush even more if that was possible.

*Sarutobi's POV*

Argh I can't believe that I am blushing and stuttering like if I was a little girl, damn (m/n), making me have all of this feeling again. I remember that it  when I was on my early 20s that he came to the village and took me out on a date, he cooked our lunches. He was really sweet, we spend all the evening laying on a hill just talking and on the night he took me to his house, started kissing me - No!! I can't remember that right now. I guess that (m/n) saw that I was blushing because he asked if there was something wrong.

"No, there is nothing wrong. Follow me to the hokage's tower and I will tell the jonin and ANBU about you visiting us." I stated finally not stuttering . "Heh, look how mature has become little Saru-chan~" He teased. I grunted and started walking towards the tower not even bothering to see if he was following me. When we passed through the village I could see (m/n) getting many stares from the citizens but most of them where filled with lust and coming from girls. I chuckled, I love to see the look on girls faces when they discover that (m/n) is gay.

When we arrived at my office I called every ANBU and jonin. When they all arrived they looked at (m/n) with suspicion . I nodded to him and he transformed back into his God form. That amazing green hair, those beautiful wings, penetrating green eyes, and are those horns? This is bad, I need to concentrate. "Please say welcome to (m/n) (s/n), or as we know him, the God of Nature.

*Your POV*

The look on the shinobis faces was priceless. "I heard stories about him.." "...yeah, the only one who actually comes to Earth.." "I heard that he comes every generation.." "He is hot." I heard them talk among themselves. I chuckled an decided to speak up. I am, as you know, the God of Nature. But please call me (m/n) (s/n). As some of you have heard about me, I come into the human realm almost every generation if not twice." I stated. "If you are wondering 'why?', it is because I was bored. And I need a way to relive stress~" I continued, purring the last part making the shinobi shiver.

"I want all of you to treat out guess with respect and let him do what he wants. Trust me, you don't want to make him mad." Added Sarutobi. With that he dismiss them and before they leaved I could sense dirty thoughts coming from them with what the hokage said. When the last of them where gone, I turned back into my human form. "Um (M/n)-san, are you going to be staying where you used to?" Asked my friend. I smiled. I can't believe that he remembers that place. "You have a great memory Saru." I cheered. Sarutobi blushed and nodded, his cheeks turning a light shade of red. I ruffled his hair like I used to do and jumped out of the window.

Wow Konoha is a nice place to live, it is very peaceful here. I walked around the training grounds and saw a beautiful figure. On top of a hill of flowers was laying a man with sparky silver hair tied into a low ponytail, he was wearing the normal jonin attire. I smirked, there was no way I could not have noticed him when Sarutobi called the shinobi.