//Chapter 5// Leaving on an adventure

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

  What none of them noticed, or rather even cared to notice, was that a blond child was looking at them with amaze in his blue eyes. "They are amazing...." muttered the kid, "I want to be like them."

*Now*

*Minato's POV*

I looked everywhere as I was running through the village trying to find the man from yesterday.Almost tripping over a rock, I played their fight in my mind over and over again. 'They where sooooo cool!!' I fanboy in my mind. After a while of helpless searching I found  the white-haired guy who was with the other man yesterday, so I decided to approach him. When  the man saw me, he frowned. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked me making me tilt my head in confusion. He face-palmed, "Today they were going to tell the teams, you are a genin right?" I felt the blood go out of my face. I just missed the most important day in my ninja life. The man chuckled and patted my back.  "Don't worry gaki, you are Minato right? Don't look so surprised, you were the only kid who was missing. I'm your sensei Jiraiya!!" My eyes lit up at his words. My sensei had found me.

"So where are the rest of my team Jiraiya-sensei?" I asked. My sensei smiled and grabbed my arm before sunshin me away. 

*(N/n) POV*

I chuckled as I watch Jira-chan sunshine away with the kid. I felt his presence yesterday but decided to let him watch, I was not going to allow him to get hurt anyways. There is something about him that makes me attracted to him... It must be my imagination. I am not getting hurt again.

I started walking towards the academy to look at the new genin teams. A glimpse of red coming from the classroom caught my attention, there was a team there. I approached a tree where I could see the  inside of the classroom perfectly and saw a girl with bright red hair. She was shouting something about becoming the hokage and walking around before her eyes met mine and she stopped. The girl's eyes widen and she run to the window and opened it. 

"Wow mister!! Your hair is the most cool shade of (h/c)!!" She exclaimed pointing at me. I chuckled , "Yours is the most bright red I have ever seen. The name is (m/n) (s/n)." I informed her. "Nice to meet you (m/n)-san, I'm Kushina Uzumaki and I will become the first girl to become Hokage- dattebane!!" She shouted making me smile. "Well, good luck with that Kushina-chan." I said before jumping out and heading to the roof. I have a feeling that that woman will be important in the future... Nah

I went to the roof of the academy to meet Jira-chan and the blond form before. Just when I reached the roof, the blond kid was making is introduction. "My name is Minato Namikaze..nice to meet you!" I only listened to his name and got in deep thought.  I know what I'll do now.

"Jiraiya-chan." I greeted as I walked to him. "(m/n)-san." He  greeted back. "I have something tell you." I commented as my expression became more serous. He looked at me and nodded, wanting me to continue. "I'm leaving. I am planing to visit the other nations and go around the world, starting with Suna. I hope you understand.. I wanted to tell you this because you have become and important friend of mine, thank you, Jiraiya."

I could feel the sadness radiating off the toad-sage's smiles as he said that it was fine and that he was happy for me. "So, when are you leaving?" My friend asked. "Now." I stated. At this point Jiraiya didn't bother to smile and just looked down. I hugged him before walking to the each of the roof to jump down, but before I left, he called to me. "(m/n)-san, I will do the same! I promise I will become so important that they will let me travel freely around the nations!I promise!" Yelled Jiraiya. I smiled and waved to the team before jumping out.

*Minato's POV*

He is leaving... I looked down as the man and Jiraiya-sensei talked. I can't believe that I was so shy to introduce myself. I have never felt so much admiration for someone besides from the hokage. Maybe, just maybe, we will meet again and this time I won't be shy. The next time we meet, I will talk to him like grown ups. If only, we meet again. I promise. 

I smiled as he jumped off the roof and ran to the gates. I will become stronger and face him one day, just like Jiraiya-sensei faced him. 

*Back to (m/n) POV*

 I smirked as I felt a gaze on me. Someone is gonna grow strong~. I ran as fast as I could o the gates and crossed them. First destination: Suna. I guess that Sarutobi will know I'm gone thanks to Jiraiya. Even tho I love Konoha, I have a feeling that in the next few years I wont be needed, I will come back later. Prepare yourself world! (m/n) is coming!

End of chapter

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT THE TRUE PLOT IS COMING NEXT SO STAY TUNED!!!