//Chapter 7//Understanding

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

Who would have guess that this man will change me. Maybe for the better, maybe for the bad.

*now*

I woke up feeling a warm weight pressed on my chest. Letting out a soft growl of discomfort I graced my hands over  the person on top of me. Somehow Minato managed to roll on top of me on his sleep.

The blond's eyes fluttered opened as he looked at me, a faint blush forming on his cheeks. Letting out a squeak, he stumbled out of bed and grabbed his clock.  "Im so late!" He shrieked before rushing to take a shower.'Now I can finally sleep again.' I thought as I curled back in bed, closing my eyes... Until more shrieks filled my ears.

"MINATO sHuT tHe FuCk uP!' I growled, making the blond stop dead in his tracks. "Sorry (M/n)-sama but, Im gonna be late!!" He shrieked, again, as he finished putting shoes on and sprinting outside.

I covered my face with a pillow, how could someone be so noisy in the morning?! Regretting my life choices, I took a slow shower before putting on Minato's normal attire. I could guess it was what he wore because he had several outfits exactly the same. To mock the blond even more I dyed my hair his tone of yellow and made my eyes turn his blue. Being a god has its peaks.

Not having anything else to do I followed  Minato's chakra signature to training grounds 9 where I found him with 3 kids. Minato was teaching them to channel their chakra. A girl with medium brown hair was doing well, her chakra control was fairly trained, I could guess she would become a good medic. Next to her was a raven boy, he had more chakra than the girl but I could clearly see that he was having a lot of trouble keeping up with the exercise; an uchiha. Finally, a bit farther away from both, stood a silver haired boy. He looked like the clone of the white fang, by his amounts of chakra and his control of it I could see that he was a prodigy. I let a small smile grace my lips. As father as son.

I jumped down the tree I was standing on and grabbed Minato's shoulder making him squeak. "Yo! Im Minato Namikaze. I am shy and cute, I also squeak a lot. I really really love food!!!!And I Love You~" I said making funny posses while I made a funny attempt of Minato's voice. I could she the raven and the brunette chuckling while mini-Sakumo just rolled his eyes. What a fun-killer.

Minato looked at me, face red in a mixture of embarrassment and angriness. "(M/n)! W-what are you doing here!?" The blond stuttered. The kids looked at Minato waiting for an answer and since the teacher only saw a mocking grin on my face, he sighted. "This is the God of Nature, aka (M/n) (S/n). (M/n), this are Rin, Obito and Kakashi."  He explained telling me their names in order.

Going along with my act, I bowed for them, giving a funny smile. Kakashi seemed to eye me, seeming to pay more attention when Minato said who I was. I decided to impress them, after all this was getting boring. I turned back from Minato-like to my usual shape making the kids go eye-wide. Afterwards y pressed my palm on the ground and made exotic flowers broom out, handing one to each young ninja. Obito and Rin blushed while Kakashi one scoffed, its gonna be hard cracking his mask, thank god that I have many tricks under my sleeve.

*Minato's POV*

'This is insane! He comes here and all what he does is mock me. What happened to the (M/n) that I met when I was a kid?! Worse of all, I can't allow myself to get mad at him, his sweet smile and his softly laughter when he is joking around... No! Stop it right there Minato Namikaze. But he is so pretty~ that (h/c) hair that matches with his (e/c) eyes, that wonderful (s/t) skin~~~ No! Oh shit I think I was starring  too much. Damn he is looked at me. Say something Minato!'