//Chapter 4// Getting serious

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

"Yes, but you have not answered my question, Jash-chan" The God of Nature pointed out. "Tch I have told you not to call me that brat." Jashin scoffed. "Can friends not visit each other?" He asked tilting his head.  (M/n) chuckled and shake his head. "Well Jashin, welcome again to the human realm."

*now*

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Grumbled Jashin. "Now gimme those chips that I love" He continued making the God Nature sight. With a few hand-signs, he made a can of Pringles appear in thin air making the other God's eyes widen. "Pringles!!!" The black haired male exclaimed.

"Now tell me, what are u doing here?" (M/n) asked.  "Well, *munch* to make it quick, your stupidity hurts me man. Imma teach you about love" Stated Jashin making the other male gulp. "You? Teaching me about love?" "You have never actually fallen in love" "Yes I have." "No, you haven't, now don't talk back to your teacher!"  (m/n) gulped and nodded.

In a flash, both Gods  were in a room that looked like a classroom with only one desk. Jashin stepped in front of the board and showed the picture of a handsome man. "Now (M/n), if this guy came and told u 'hey babe, wanna go to my place?' What would be ur reaction." The (h/c) haired male thought for a second before answering "Love!"

Jashin face-palmed.

"You are and idiot." The black-eyed God approached the (e/y) male and hit him on the head. "He just wants to use you!" "Ahhhh..." The (s/t) God smiled rubbing the back oh his head, making Jashin sight.

"Ok now if u see someone who is cute, caring, nice and sweet; what will u do?" Asked the Jashinist. "Well... I will ask him out... and then sleep together!" *gets hit* "No, you first become his friend and little to little u start gaining his confidence. After many dates then u can sleep with him." Informed Jashin.

The God of Nature took notes about everything that he could making Jashin proud. At the end, he ended up with mountains of notes. "Imma give u an exam later so study.." the young God was now studying like crazy. And finally he passed the exam with a 92 out of 100.

With those results, Jashin left and and went to search for any posible Jashinists. "My job here is done.." "Thank you Jash-chan!!""You are welcome, ya ne." With that Jashin puffed somewhere. 'He is really a nice guy!' Thought (M/n), smiling brightly.

Taking his cup with him, (M/n) went to take ,surprisingly, a normal walk. As he was walking down the streets of the busy village, he noticed the same spiky white hair that he saw the other day, Jiraija. Smiling, the God approached the teen waving his hand. "Yo, Jiraija." Greeted the God.

The white haired teen blushed at the sight of the lean body of the God. "G-good afternoon (M/n)-sama!" Greeted the toad summoner bowing. Said god giggled and ruffled the other's hair. "Ne, Jira-chan, wanna have a friendly spar?" Asked the god, following the example Jashin gave him and just being friends. Jiraiya smiled and nodded, feeling happy that he could spar against a God.

The two boys walked around the forest until the arrived at a waterfall. They stood facing each other in their own stances. (M-n) nodded signaling Jiraija to attack first.

"Summoning jutsu: Gamabunta!" Shouted Jiraiya making a poof of smoke appear. When the smoke dispersed you could see an enormous red frog with a katana. "So Jiraiya, summons and taijutsu?" Asked the (h/c) haired male making Jiraiya nod. "Oi, Jiraiya brat, we are not fighting the god of Nature are we?" Asked the frog. "Don't worry Gamabunta, it is only a friendly spar" reassured the God making the summon nod and bow.

"My turn, summoning jutsu: Mihawk!"  (M/n) said making an enormous hawk, four times the size of the frog appear. The hawk was red and black, with penetrating yellow eyes, his wings were bigger than twice the height of the Hokage tower, with one one of his claws being a little big bigger than the size of a grown human.

"Is nice to stretch my wings, is he the one we will be fighting (M/n)-sama?" The Hawk asked eying Jiraya and Gamabunta. "Yeah, don't kill them tho." Commanded the God making his opponents gulp. "With pleasure~."

In less than a split of second, Gamabunta's sword and Mihawk's claws were clashing in combat, all while the two men were getting into their stances. Both taking a kunai, they started colliding with each other in sharp and fast movements.

After an hour of fighting, Mihawk had one of his paws on Gamabunta's chest and the other on the ground, signaling the end of their battle. The same happened with (M/n) and Jiraiya. After shaking hands, the two summons puffed away in a cloud of smoke.

"That was a good battle Jira-chan!" Congratulated the God. "Thank u (M/n)-sama, it was an honor!" Exclaimed the teen. After saying their good-byes, they both parted home.

What none of them noticed, or rather even cared to notice, was that a blond child was looking at them with amaze in his blue eyes. "They are amazing...." muttered the kid, I want to be like them.

End of chapter

Okay I am sorry for the delay, don't forget that this is my secondary story so it will take longer. After this episode is going to be when (M/n) will actually fall in love and not be a knuckle head God. Sorry for making it rushed.

(M/n): thank god that I am getting normal

Author: oh shush