//Chapter 6// 5 Years later

I don't own any of the pictures used nor the characters, only the 'plot' and (m/n) (s/n)

(M/n) = your name
(S/n) = surname
(H/c) =hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(S/t)= skin tone
(Y/h)= your height

*previously*

I smirked as I felt a gaze on me. Someone is gonna grow strong~. I ran as fast as I could o the gates and crossed them. First destination: Suna. I guess that Sarutobi will know I'm gone thanks to Jiraiya. Even tho I love Konoha, I have a feeling that in the next few years I wont be needed, I will come back later. Prepare yourself world! (m/n) is coming!

*now*

Its been 5 years since I left Konoha, I wonder how Jiraija is doing. Sprinting down the forest I heard an explosion. Quickly, I made my way there. There was a hole under the earth and I could see some kids.

There was a small boy with gravity-defying hair that made me remember Sakumo and a girl with brown hair. I could see that there was a black haired boy under a rock.

I ran faster and got down. They looked at me in shock. I saw that the black haired boy was missing an eye and the gravity defying hair boy had a sharingan, immediately I understood the situation.

"I will help you, my name is (M/n) (S/n)." I stated making the gray haired boy's eyes widen. He seemed to understand how I was and let me move the boulder. Making the ram sign, I touched the ground and made the boulder levitate, leaving the kids with eyes as big as plates.

"Obito!" Shouted the brown haired girl and ran to her friend. The boy's side was crushed, but not enough to never move again. I approached him and set my hands on his side, a green glow came out from them.

Carefully I healed his wounds. "Thank you.." He muttered before falling asleep. "He is going to be fine." I explained, "He is just asleep. He will need time to replenish his energy." His companions nodded as I carried Obito.

"Kakashi! Rin! Obito! Are you alright?!" Shouted a familiar blond as he approached us. "Minato-sensei!" The children exclaimed. Minato's eyes widen when he saw me.

"Yo Minato, long time no seen. I'm surprised you have a team at so young age!"  I commented making the blond blush. "(M-m/n)-sama!" He stuttered, "I thought u wouldn't come back!"

I giggled and rubbed the back of my neck. "How wouldn't I come back for u~" I winked making him blush.

"Anyways, what happened?" "We were trapped, I'm glad you came... I could not have saved Obito.." I patted his back. "The boy is fine Minato, you did your best."

We kept walking, Obito on my back, back to the village.

[time skip]

"So (M/n), I'm afraid that where you used to stay is forbidden, strange attacks are happening there. That is why I want you to stay with Minato for the time being." By the time Sarutobi finished, Minato was fidgeting, blush forming on his cheeks. "I-I'l take you to my house (m/n)-san." The cutie stuttered.

"I can sleep in an inn if you want Minato-chan, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."  Minato looked at me with decision on his eyes and insisted for me to go with him. With a sight, I followed the blond to his house.

Once inside, I was greeted by a cozy clean apartment. While Minato stored the food, I went to look around. The apartment had a living room, a kitchen and a room with bathroom. Everything was tidy and looked just cleaned.

"Oi Mina-chan! How is everything so clean? You resemble a wife." I exclaimed while returning to the kitchen, only to see the blond in a cure pink apron. Minato's face resembled a tomato and he was looking down.

"(M-m/n)-san.. uhm, what can I cook for y-you?" The cutie stuttered.damn that apron makes him look so sexy and that ass~ mhh so damn hot-No! Calm down (m/n).. okay.. I need to calm down. I won't let any of Jashin's lessons go to waist.

"Huh? Are you okay (M/n)-sama?" "T-yeah, sorry I spaced out for a bit. Anyways, cook anything you want, surprise me." Minato's eyes flared with conviction as he turned around to face the kitchen. Knife in hand, Minato started slaying vegetables and chicken, mixing them with spices and rice. At the end he wrapped them all in an omelet.

"Omurice!" The blond exclaimed.  I looked in awe at the delicious-looking dish. With a quick 'thanks for the meal' I ate the food as if I hadn't ate in months, making Minato smile softly.

"Do you like it?" He shyly asked. "No, I love it! Minato you are amazing!!" I shouted, bringing a smile to his face.

After we finished eating we went to bed... His bed! He did not have another bed so he insisted in sleeping together. I could not help but hugged him, accepting his warmth.

Who would have guess that this man will change me. Maybe for the better, maybe for the bad.

END OF CHAPTER

Guys... I finally updated...

(m/n): you fucking bastard, leaving this story

Author: sorry, sorry... *runs*

(M/n) taking out knife: come back hereeeee