Something New- Luke

"L-Luke," You stammer, tugging on the sleeve of your boyfriend's shirt.

When you receive no answer, you tilt your head and look back to see him talking to Beau, his face lined with concentration.

The conversation between the two friends seems calm, both of them chatting about guitars. You want to laugh.

Beau wouldn't have that smile stretched across his face if he knew what was going on between your legs.

"Luke!" You reiterate, voice strained.

At this, the boy finally responds, turning to shoot you a warning glare.

"Huh?" He questions, giving Beau an apologetic smile. Your eyes drift over his face, drinking in every detail. His pupils lay fully dilated, the hazel color barely visible, and a hint of scruff lines his jawline.

What grabs your attention the most, however, is the way his lips twist into a smirk when his fingers slide into his pocket, pressing a button and increasing the speed on the pair of lacy vibrating panties currently spread across your core.

When Luke had suggested experimenting, you'd eagerly gone along, hoping that whatever he'd had in mind would spice up your sex life a little. It's not that sex with him is boring - far from it - but rather that a change every now and again can be refreshing.

The vibrating panties had been his idea, no surprise. After dating him for two years, you've picked up that Luke has a particular interest in teasing you until you're teary and begging, so, really, the panties shouldn't have come as a surprise.

That being said, you hadn't expected the vibrations to be quite this powerful.

"S-Stop doing that," You complain, words slightly slurred. It's difficult to focus on anything other than your pulsing clit.

"Doing what?" Beau jumps in, voice eager. You pause, unsure of an answer. It's hardly like you can tell the truth: as close as you are, you doubt he's interested in the intimate details of your sex life.

"Nothing," You mumble, deciding to extract yourself from the conversation before Beau takes note of the beads of sweat across your forehead and grows suspicious. "I'm going to the bathroom."

You can feel Luke's gaze follow your back as you walk through the crowded restaurant towards the bathroom.

Of course, when Luke had mentioned you'd been wearing the panties in public, you'd thrown a wobbly. You hadn't fancied being embarrassed by cumming in public but, sure enough, his sweet kisses and mumbles of reassurance had won you over.

A restaurant had seemed like the perfect place. The noisy atmosphere would help to cover up the low hum of the panties and you'd have a hard surface to grip when Luke decided to continuously deny you.

Obviously, Luke hadn't pitched it quite like that but now, two hours and four denied orgasms later, you're beginning to discover the truth.

The moment you're in the bathroom, you head towards the sink. You know better than to take the panties off and provide yourself with any source of relief so instead opt for splashing a few drops of water on your face.

Your eyes flicker up to the mirror and you curse, seeing evidence of sex! written over every feature. You furrow through your bag, searching for a small bag of makeup and a hairbrush to tame the mess that is your face.

After staking out in the bathroom for as long as you deem fit, you decide to venture back out into the restaurant. When you left, most of the guests were finished their desserts so you're hoping it's almost time to go.