Releasing Frustrations- Jai

The door slammed shut, shaking the walls throughout the house. I closed my book, hearing a loud "Fuck!" coming from the living room. When I walked down the hallway I saw Jai's tall figure walk into the spare room. The door slammed shut behind him, causing me to jump a little.

Jai had turned the spare room into his personal gym, equipped with a punching bag, weights and a treadmill. He must have turned his stereo on, because Godsmack started blasting throughout the house.

He obviously needed to get his frustrations out, so I went back to the room. The Maze Runner was just getting good anyway.

After about thirty minutes, I saw the door open and Jai walked in the room. He was covered in sweat, his breathing was still uneasy. I got up from the bed to go talk him.

"You okay?" I asked, but Jai didn't answer. Instead, his hands found themselves on my hips. He pushed me backwards until I was near the bed.

"Jai." I whispered.

"Shh." Was all he said, then he crashed his lips to mine. He turned us around, so that he was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of him. I stood in between his legs as he pulled me closer. Jai deepened the kiss, it felt like he needed me. Not only in the sexual way.

As we were kissing, I pulled away and took off my shirt. Jai started to leave red marks along my collarbone as he sucked different spots. His grip tightened on my hips, I felt his nails dig into my skin.

I pulled on Jai's hair, forcing him to look at me and kissed him. Jai undid my shorts, so I kicked them off to the side. That left me in my bra and panties, and Jai in his workout shorts. Jai stood up, so I was able to pull down his shorts and boxers.

Once he sat down, I moved on top of him so I was straddling him. I kissed on his neck as I grinded my hips against him. Jai groaned into my ear as he applied more pressure on my hips.

I was soaked and he was hard, we were both wanting the same thing. Jai pushed his fingers through the lace material and ripped off my panties. I looked at them laying on the floor, it honestly only made me more horny. Before getting serious, I crawled off of him and on my knees in front of him. Jai knew exactly what I was doing, because he grabbed my hair making it into a ponytail in his hands.

One hand rested on his thigh, while I used the other to pump up and down his shaft. When I thought that he was ready, I licked along the shaft before taking him in my mouth. My cheeks hollowed out as I began to suck. Jai cursed under his breath as he pushed my head down, forcing me to take him in completely.

When I came back up to breath, Jai pulled me off the ground and back on his lap. I sat up, so that he was able to get himself situated. I lowered myself down on him, gripped his shoulders tightly. Jai's nails dug into my hips again, causing me to moan. Once I was all the way down, I rolled my hips then began to bounce. Jai's hands guided me the entire time.

Jai unclipped my bra and threw it across the room with the rest of our clothes. He began to pull my head back, then started kissing my neck. "J-Jai." I moaned, barely able to talk because he was hitting my g-spot directly.

Jai stood up, holding onto me as he did and moved us over to the desk. He pulled out of me, only to bend over the table before he rammed into me again. I cried out and bit my lip as he continued. I was definitely going to have nail marks in my skin by how tight he was holding onto me.

Jai moaned loudly before he released himself inside me. When he pulled out, he knew that I wasn't done. He took my hand and brought me to the bed. I sat down and he got down on his knees, Jai pushed my legs apart before he started to kiss up my leg. When he was directly between my legs, he attached his lips to my clit and began to suck. I become a moaning mess and started to pull on his hair. As if that wasn't enough, Jai shoved two fingers inside me and started to move. I placed my legs over his shoulders and watched as he worked his magic.

"Baby, I'm clo-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Jai curled his fingers up, which caused an immediate reaction. I released myself around his fingers, when Jai moved away I was out of breath. He put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean, causing me to cover my face and blush.

Jai moved my hands away from my face and kissed me. When he pulled away we were both smiling. Jai crawled into bed and got under the covers, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. As I placed my head on his chest I asked, "So what made you pissed?"

"Honestly, I don't remember anymore. I was too focused on what we were doing." Jai stated.

"Yeah, that was pretty distracting." I laughed.

Jai mindlessly intertwined his fingers with mine and began to mess with my thumb and index finger. He was obviously feeling a lot better and back to himself.