Birthday Blues-Daniel

It's been months since I have seen Daniel, he had been on tour for eight months now and it was his birthday. He was still on tour, but what Daniel didn't know was that Jai, Luke, and Beau had all decided to fly me to the states. I had been texting him saying things like how I wished that I could have been there for his birthday. Daniel was pretty bummed out but promised me that he wasn't going to let it ruin his day.

I stood in front of Daniel's hotel room, almost nervous to see him. I knocked on the door, waited a couple of moments before the knob started to turn. "Yes?" Daniel asked, with a controller in his hand and not looking at me.

"Well, if the game is more important I can go." I joked.

Daniel paused the game and looked at me, he had the biggest smile on his face. The controller fell to the floor as Daniel picked me up in a hug. He laid kisses all over my face, and when he set me down I pulled him into a real kiss.

"Happy Birthday." I laughed as he pulled away.

He smiled down at me and didn't pull away. I felt him grab my hand, so I quickly grabbed my bag as I was brought into the room. Daniel did waste any time before his lips met mine again.

He pinned me up against the wall and placed kisses down my neck. "Don't you want to catch up?" I laughed.

"We can catch up later, it's been eight months Y/N," Daniel mumbled against my neck. He was right, eight months was a long time and it was his birthday. I pushed Daniel off of my and over to the bed. He removed his shirt in the process and so did I.

Daniel picked me up by my hips and I wrapped my legs around him. He held onto me as he crawled on the bed and laid me down. One of his hands drifted down my body as he kissed me. He pushed the material of my skirt up and quickly began rubbing circles against my clit. I pulled on his hair and moaned into the kiss, Daniel smirked against my lips.

He pushed the material of my panties aside and slowly pushed in one finger. My breath hitched as he added another one and started to move. He moved his fingers in and out at a fast pace, then pressed his thumb to my clit and started to rub. He continued this until every muscle in my body tightened and a knot formed in my stomach. "Daniel, I'm going to cum," I told him, his lips still pressed to mine.

"Then cum." He replied and that's exactly what I did.

Daniel stood on his knees and pulled off my skirt and panties. He unbuttoned his pants and fell onto his back as he pulled them off. Since he was on his back, I crawled between his legs and took a hold of his member. My thumb swirled over the tip and I started to pump my hand slowly. Daniel exhaled sharply before saying, "Don't tease, Y/N."

That's when I took him in my mouth and started to suck. Daniel gripped the sheets as I bobbed my head up and down, using my hand to pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Daniel groaned loudly and I felt him twitch against my tongue. He released himself in my mouth and I quickly swallowed.

I crawled on top of him, grinding my hips against him. He took a hold of my hips and flipped us over. My legs were still at his sides as he pushed himself into me. I moaned loudly as Daniel grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me roughly.

I rocked my hips forward so that Daniel wasn't the only doing all of the work. We both moaned against each other's lips. Daniel took hold of my bottom lip between his teeth, I groaned out as I brought my nails down his back.

Every muscle in my body tightened again, which caused me to tighten around him. Daniel cursed under his breath, we were both so close to finding our release once more.

"Daniel, I-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"Hold it, just a little bit longer," Daniel stated, so I did. We both continued to move and moaning. "Okay, now."

I released myself first, then Daniel quickly followed. We both rode out our highs until the very end. When Daniel pulled out, he rolled over to catch his breath. I laid there for a few moments before I wrapped the sheet around my body and got up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked, still a little out of breath.

I didn't answer him, I just walked over to the controller and picked it up. I shook it smiling as I crawled back into bed and pressed start.

"That was my game!" Daniel called out.

"Yeah, well it's mine now." I laughed.

"You're lucky I love you." He stated, then pulled me under his arm