Chapter 8

"Baby brother what are you doing here?" Oh no we've been discovered!

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

"Hello Garroth~Kun!" I say trying to act natural so he doesn't know that we're here on a date.
"Garroth were just here to hang out. Anyway, what are you doing here?" Zane~Kun replies to Garroth~Kun.

All of a sudden Garroth~Kun starts to blush a lot and then he finally admits.

"I've just been on a date with Cadenza."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP!" I scream.
"Kawaii~Chan calm down you're going to make someone go deaf one day." Zane~Kun says to me.
"Kawaii~Chan is sorry Zane~Kun she just can't help it." I reply and Garroth~Kun raises an eyebrow like he suspects something.

I just can't believe what I'm hearing. Gardenza is happening! I'm so happy for Cadenza because I know she's liked Garroth for a while now and finally one of Kawaii~Chan's many ships is coming true!

"Okay then, i'll see you at home Zane. Be back before 9:00." Garroth~Kun says and then walks away.

Zane's P.O.V

"Well that just happened..." I say to Kawaii~Chan but I can see her still smiling a lot.

I tap her on the shoulder and she snaps out of her trance and says.

"Sorry Zane~Kun." She says looking sad.
"It's okay KC." She then proceeds to look up at me smiling even more than before.
"What?" I ask
"Did you just call Kawaii~Chan KC" she asks me.
"Yeah I did I thought you'd like it as some of your friends call you that."

She then gets off the swing and hugs me and I hug her back. She starts to pull away but then starts to lean in so I do too. Suddenly I feel the warmth of her soft lips touching mine and I kiss her back. She then pulls away from the kiss whilst we're both blushing furiously and looks at me and says.
"Thank you for asking Kawaii~Chan on a date Zane~Sen-Kun" and then she giggles nervously.
"Kawaii~Chan?" I ask.
"Yes" she replies.
"Can I ask you something?" I say.
"Of course Zane~Kun can!"
"Kawaii~Chan, will you be my girlfriend?" She then beams at me and springs onto me to hug me causing us to fall to the ground with her on lying top of me with our faces inches apart.
"Of course Kawaii~Chan will Zane~Senpai!" Then she leans in and kisses me again but this time it felt better. Much better.

Thanks for reading this chapter sorry if there are any typos or mistakes in there I'm not the best at writing. I will be trying to upload two chapters every week if possible and they will be uploaded on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays! I'm also bringing out a new book soon so you can all look forwards to that happening!

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 489 words

Baiiiiiiiiii