Chapter 20

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! It means a lot to me so thanks for all the support!

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

It's finally here!

Prom is tonight and I'm so nervous that I'll mess something up.

Yesterday, I found out that the people running for Prom Queen are Ivy~Chan, Lily~Chan, Cadenza~Chan and Aphmau~Senpai! Aphmau~Senpai didn't actually want to run for Queen at first but it took some convincing from all of us and a phone call from Aaron to motivate her to do it. The werewolves also managed to convince her seeing as she is their Alpha after all.

Garroth~Kun, Laurance~Kun and Lucinda~Chan were the ones that convinced Cadenza~Chan to run. If I remember correctly Garroth~Kun's exact words were.

"If you run maybe we can have a shot at being the Prom King and Queen. Together." It was so cute to watch. Or in my case, observe from around the corner before being dragged away by Zane~Senpai before I get caught.

I also found out that the boys running for Prom King are Garroth~Kun, Laurance~Kun, Dante~Kun  and Travis~Kun. I honestly can't decide between all of my friends.

Recently, Travis~Kun has been becoming a lot more flirty, even more so than before. Especially to Katelyn~Sama who, even after that game of truth or dare, still groans and slaps him sometimes but she only lightly slaps him or does it playfully now. It surprises me seeing as they're now almost dating. According to them they're just 'seeing each other'. Their words not mine.

I say almost because they're not official but have been seen hanging out together a lot more often. I still have my fingers crossed that Travlyn will sail!

I check myself in the mirror to make sure that my hair and makeup looks perfect before smoothing down my dress to make sure that there are no evident creases in it.

I wait downstairs for a while until I hear the doorbell ring. As soon as it does, I spring up from where I was sat and run to the door and swing it open to find Zane~Senpai waiting with a box in his hands.

He kisses me on the cheek and passes me the box whilst saying.

"You look beautiful tonight KC. Here, you might want to open this now." I blush and the carefully open the box to find a pink corsage that matches my dress.

Zane~Senpai takes the corsage out of the box and puts it around my wrist before kissing my hand and saying.

"Now then m'lady, shall we get going to prom?" Which causes me to giggle before I reply.

"Of course we shall, Zane~Senpai."

~Magical Time Skip~

Zane's P.O.V

When we arrive at Prom we instantly walk over to the rest of our friends who are stood next to the ballot box deciding who to vote for for the Prom King and Prom Queen.

"I'll vote for you and then you vote for me?" Cadenza asks Aphmau.
"Sounds like the most logical solution to me." Aphmau replies.

She then writes down Cadenza and Garroth's names on her slip of paper before putting it in the ballot box.

I pick up my slip of paper and write down Aphmau's name as we've known each other since we were small children and then Garroth's name because he's my brother and put it in the ballot box.

"Zane~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan has voted now." Kawaii~Chan tells me.
"Same here." I reply.

Just then a slow song comes on making all the girls smile. I look at Kawaii~Chan before leading her over to dance.

She puts her arms around my shoulders while I put my arms around her waist. She leans her head on my chest and starts to purr causing my smile to become a grin.

We dance in a comfortable silence as words are not needed to express how beautiful this moment is for the both of us.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as mine."

Thank you for reading! Sorry that chapters aren't at a very good standard. I've been stressed with school stuff recently and so haven't had a lot of time to write these chapters it I still try my best.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 735 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiii