Chapter 10

THANK YOU FOR 180 VIEWS! I Love you all! I also have a schedule now so Zane~Chan is Mondays and Fridays. Mystreet is Wednesdays and Sundays.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I hear my phone buzz and I check to see that I have a message from Zane~Senpai! Yay!

"Kawaii~Chan has to get ready!" I shout as I run over to my wardrobe

I eventually decide on a pink crop top, black leggings, black boots with heels and I curl hair and put it over my shoulder.

It's already been 10 minutes so I grab my pink bag (the one from last time) and I put my phone in it along with my house keys and I run out of the house and towards the park

Zane's P.O.V

After I text KC I get changed out of my uniform (the one in PDH) and into a black and grey hoodie, black jeans and black shoes. I put my phone, wallet and keys into my pockets and I head out to the park early.

Before I get out the house I'm approached by Garroth

"Where are you going baby brother?" He asks me.
"I'm going to the park again."
"Baby brother I think I've figured out who you like." Oh no. I thought he would've forgotten about that by now. But he obviously hasn't.
"And who might that be?" I ask him worriedly. 
"Kawaii~Chan." He says bluntly.
"Erm...GOTTA GO BYE!" I shout as I run out of he house forgetting to close the front door behind me.
"I KNEW IT WAS HER!" I hear Garroth shout as he shuts the door. That was close. Too close.

I have 5 minutes before I'm supposed to meet KC so I go into the florists and buy her a single rose because girls seem to like that sort of thing.
After I buy the rose I go to the park and sit on the swings and wait for Kawaii~Chan to arrive. A few moments later I see her running over to me so I get up to give her the rose. I hand it over to her and she says.

"Thank you Zane~Senpai." And then kissed me on the cheek.
"I thought we could have dinner together tonight."
"Kawaii~Chan didn't bring any money with her though Zane~Senpai." She looks at me apologetically.
"It's okay KC, I brought my wallet." She then looks up and smiles at me and then I take advantage of the moment and kiss her and she kisses back until we hear.

"KAWAII~CHAN! ZANE!" And we pull away to see Aphmau and Aaron staring at us. Aaron looks shocked however Aphmau looks a mixture of happy and proud. Kawaii~Chan looks up at me and mouths the word "sorry." So I mouth the words "it's okay" back to her. Aphmau and Aaron approach us and then Aaron says.

"When did this happen?"
I look at Kawaii~Chan and she nods her head at me and so I reply.
"Kawaii~Chan and I went on our first date yesterday and now we're going on our second." All of a sudden Kawaii~Chan perks up and looks at Aphmau and Aaron stood next to each other and starts to fangirl.
"KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP! EEEEEE-" I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from continuing and she giggles adorably after I move it away.
"Well we'll see you at school tomorrow, Kawaii~Chan lets go and get dinner now." She looks at me and nods and then grabs my hand and we wave goodbye to Aphmau and Aaron and head of to the local café.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Zane~Senpai and I walk over to the café but we stop holding hands once we get close enough so that people won't notice us. We go inside and sit at a table for two and pick up a menu and wait to be served.

"Kawaii~Chan we have a small problem." Zane~Kun says to me.
"What does Zane~Kun mean?" I ask.
"Garroth might have kinda sorta figured out about me liking you." He replies.
"Oh. That means that he might figure out our secret. You need to tell him at some point Zane~Kun. It's the same with everyone else too." I say and put my hand on top of his. He smiles at me and we continue looking through the café menu.

-Time skip to when they leave the café-

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

After Zane~Senpai and I left the café we walked back to the park.

"Kawaii~Chan, do you want me to walk you home?"
"Okay, Zane~Senpai!"

As we walk back to my house we chat about schoolwork and other things. When we reach my house we get to the porch I say to Zane~Senpai.

"Thank you for the rose, the food and the date." He smiles at me and replies.
"No problem, I'll see you in homeroom tomorrow."
"See you then!" I kiss him on the cheek and unlock the door and run inside. He smiles at me and starts to walk home.

OMI CHAPTER 10! I did it! Thanks for reading this chapter!

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 874 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiii