Chapter 12

Just a warning. I have writers block so I'm sorry if this chapter is a big boring. I should be fine soon though. I would also like to say thank you so much for 260 reads. I love you all!

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I'm so nervous right now as I want Zane~Senpai's parents to like me and think that I'm good enough for Zane~Senpai.

I'm waiting for Zane~Senpai to come and pick me up to take me to his house for dinner. I get dressed and I think my outfit looks really nice.

I make sure that my makeup is looking nice but subtle and then put my phone, my house keys and 10 dollars into my bag

I make sure that my makeup is looking nice but subtle and then put my phone, my house keys and 10 dollars into my bag. I smile at myself in the mirror to try and give myself a confidence boost and walk out of my bedroom.

I then hear a knock at the door and excitedly run down the stairs. I open the door to find Zane~Senpai stood waiting for me and he looks really handsome. He looks at me and gives me a sympathetic look, obvious my noticing the look of worry on my face, and then says.

"You'll be fine. My mum will love you."
"Is Zane~Senpai sure?" I ask him.
"Yes. I promise." He promises.
"Okay, Kawaii~Chan believes Zane~Senpai." I reply.

We hold hands as we walk to his house and we talk about his mum who's name is Zianna~Chan and his dad who's name is Garte~Kun. They both sound very interesting. When we reach his house I'm shocked at how big it is although I'm not surprised as Zane~Senpai told me they own a business.

As we walk into the house we're suddenly attacked by Zianna~Chan giving us loads of hugs. I giggle at how uncomfortable Zane~Senpai looks as he's being hugged.

"You must be Kawaii~Chan!" She says excitedly. "Thank you so much for making my little ZuZu happy!"
"Yes, Kawaii~Chan is." I respond.
"Come on into the living room. Dinner will be ready shortly." She tells us.
"Come on KC." Zane~Senpai says as he puts his arm around me and takes me to the living room. This earns a squeal from his mom as she watches us walk away. I also see Zianna~Chan with a really proud look on her face indicating that she's really happy for Zane~Senpai and I.

We walk into the living room to find Garroth~Kun and Vylad~Kun already sat on the sofas playing video games. We sit down and Vylad~Kun passed us a remote each and we join in.

-20 minutes later-

Zane's P.O.V

"DINNERS READY~!" I hear mom sing. We all get up and walk to the dining room and sit down. Kawaii~Chan is sat next to me and she looks really nervous so to reassure her I whisper.

"You'll be fine." I reassure her. She smiles at me and replies.
"Thank you Zane~Senpai."

Mum serves the dinner and once everyone is sat down she has that look on her face and I know what she's going to do. She does it every time Garroth or Vylad have a girl over, even if it's just a friend of theirs.

"So, Kawaii~Chan, how long have you been dating my little ZuZu?" She asks her with a smile on her face . Kawaii~Chan smiles back sweetly and replies.
"Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Senpai have been together for 3 days now but we've known each other for a long time."
"I see, well, what hobbies do you have?"
"Kawaii~Chan loves to bake!" She replies excitedly, hinting that it's a big thing for her.
"Really! My little ZuZu here loves cupcakes!"
"Mom!" I groan stretching out the o sound. She can be annoying sometimes but that's mums for you.
Kawaii~Chan just giggles at my mum's comment and carries on with her dinner.

-30 minutes later-

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

After everyone finishes dinner we all go and sit in the living room together and talk about stuff like baking and schoolwork.

"Gar Gar, when are you going to get yourself a girlfriend? I would've thought you would before ZuZu." Zianna~Chan asks Garroth~Kun. Garroth~Kun goes bright red and says.
"Well...I went on a date the other night when Zane and Kawaii~Chan did. I also ran into Zane and Kawaii~Chan on the way home." Garroth~Kun replies. Zianna~Chan's face lights up after he says this and she shouts.
"Gar Gar, I'm so proud of you!" His dad Garte~Kun just laughs at his wife's sudden outburst and so does Zane~Senpai.
"Mom, were not dating though." He protests. "Yet." He mitters but Zianna~Chan hears as she says.
"My boys are growing up so fast! Now all we need is for Vylad to get himself a nice girl." Vylad~Kun's gave turns a shade of bright red in embarrassment and he slumps back in his seat. We all just laugh at his reaction and then carry on our conversation.

-1 hour later-

Zane's P.O.V

Kawaii~Chan and I are sat on the bed in my room talking until out of nowhere she smashes her lips onto mine. I melt into the kiss and kiss her back. We stay like this for a while until someone opens the door.

"Seriously baby brother? I would've though that you'd have had a little decency and locked the door."

We both pull away from the kiss and look at Garroth and start laughing. Eventually he does too.

"You didn't have to open the door you know, that's your own fault." I point out.
"Ha ha, very funny Zane." He replies sarcastically.
"If you wouldn't mind could you be leaving now?" I ask.
"Sure." He replies and shuts the door and walks back to his room.

"Now Kawaii~Chan...where were we?" I smirk and press my lips onto hers.

-Just over 1 week later-

Zane's P.O.V

When my mom and dad approved of Kawaii~Chan last week it made me so happy. Since then we've walked around the halls together, eaten lunch together and seen each other at the park every night even if it's just to hang out. We are best friends after all and we know a lot about each other from when we used to hang out in our middle school days.

I walk up to the school doors and find Kawaii~Chan waiting in the usual place but she's stood talking to Aphmau and Katelyn as well. I walk up to them and when Kawaii~Chan sees me she comes and stands next me and kisses me on the cheek. I smile and wave at Aphmau and Katelyn before Kawaii~Chan and I head inside for our homeroom.

I also see Aphmau fangirling as Katelyn tries her best to calm her down.

"Girls." I think to myself. "They're crazy."

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. About half way through writing this chapter I stopped and took a break for a day until my writers block went away and thankfully it now has. So I'm sorry if the chapter isn't very good. I also didn't know what to write because I've never been in that situation before so I wouldn't know what is said.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 1232 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii