Chapter 18

Zane's P.O.V

I've set everything up for the so called 'promposal' and I hope that Kawaii~Chan will like it.

I catch up to her as she walks out of school and surprise her by putting my arm around her shoulder and saying.
"Hey, KC." Which in turn makes her scream a little until she notices it's me and starts giggling.

"Hey, Zane~Senpai." She replied. "Why did you have to scare Kawaii~Chan like that?" She asks.
"Sorry I didn't mean to but I want you to follow me." I reply whilst holding her hand and walking towards the park with the cherry blossom tree.

"Zane~Senpai, where are you taking Kawaii~Chan?" She asks and I reply.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." Which makes her pout at me causing me to chuckle at her childish behaviour.

~Time Skip to when they arrive~

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Zane~Senpai and I arrive at the park which must be where he's taking me but then all I can see is blackness and I scream.

"Calm down Kawaii~Chan, it's just a blindfold." Zane~Senpai reassures me.
"Okay. Kawaii~Chan just got scared for a minute." I reply feeling a bit embarrassed.

We walk for what seems like hours until we suddenly stop and Zane~Senpai lets go of my shoulders and takes of my blindfold.

I gasp as I see the cherry blossom tree we went to on our date the other day but this time it's decorated with fairy lights between branches and around the tree trunks and underneath the tree there is a a white box with a pink and black ribbon wrapped around it.

"Go ahead and open it." Zane~Senpai tells me.

I walk over to the box and kneel down to open it. I undo the pretty ribbon and put it to one side before I carefully take the lid of the box to reveal a cake.

I start to tear up with happiness as I see what's written in icing along the cake. It says 'PROM?' in pink icing.

I turn around to face Zane~Senpai and see him holding a single pink rose similar to the one he gave me on our first date. I run over and tackle him into a hug and shout.

"Yes Zane~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan will go to Prom with you!" He smiles at me and then hands me the pink rose before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I gasp and realise that I'm supposed to meeting Cadenza~Chan and the other girls at her house to pick up our dresses.

"Sorry Zane~Senpai but Kawaii~Chan has to go and pick up her dress from Cadenza~Chan now or she'll be late." I explain.
"It's okay KC. I'll see you tomorrow." He replies.
"Goodbye Zane~Senpai!" I shout quickly before running towards Cadenza~Chan's house.
"Goodbye KC!" He shouts back making me smile.

Sorry this chapter was short. I was on holiday and Center Parcs last week and so I didn't have much time to write a new chapter for this book or for Mystreet Love Is In The Air (which is my other book for those of you who don't know) and I've just gone back to school today and so I had to deal with that too. I'm terribly sorry if this chapter was too short but thank you for reading it anyway.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 578 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii