Chapter 19

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Once I arrive at Cadenza~Chan's house I knock on the door rapidly whilst panting as I'm out of breath.

The door swings open after a faint "I'm coming!" is heard.

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan! You're just on time. I have your dress waiting upstairs and- did you run all the way here?" She questions with a shocked look.

"Kawaii~Chan was at the park with Zane~Senpai when she realised that she was going to be late so...she ran." I respond and let out a nervous laugh.

"Come inside and sit down will you. Catch your breath." Cadenza~Chan replies while moving out of the way.

I walk inside and go upstairs to Cadenza'~Chan's design studio where I see all the other girls waiting for me. I sit down on the floor next to Aphmau~Senpai and notice that multiple mannequins have black sheets draped over them, hiding what's underneath.

Cadenza~Chan walks over and stands in front of us and next to the mannequins.

"Now ladies. I waited until you all were gathered here to reveal to you my final designs which are hidden underneath these sheets!" She exclaims, excited to finally show us her finished designs.

She walks over to them, one by one, revealing the dresses underneath. We all gasp at how pretty the dresses look and how much effort Cadenza has put into them. They all look stunning!

I stare in awe at how beautiful all of the dresses look and run over to Cadenza~Chan, tackling her into a hug

"Thank you so much Cadenza~Chan! Kawaii~Chan loves her dress!" I exclaim.

"Thanks Kawaii~Chan. I made sure to make them all in your favourite colours and styles." She responds and giggles.

We all take our dresses and put them on hangers and into the zip up bags before leaving for home. (The ones people carry clothes such as dresses or tuxes in)

The only thing left now is for Prom to actually start! I can't wait!

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm getting writers block again and things irl haven't been going very well for me over the past few weeks which is why I've had to skip some upload days. I'm very sorry for this but I'll keep trying to bring out chapters even if they're not as long or detailed as per usual.

xoxo Cece

Word Count: 410 words

Baiiiiiiiiiiiii!