Chapter 7

It's been a month since Bella left with Alice to Italy. She came back a couple days later, along with the entire Cullen family. Charlie was pissed when he found out she split, threatened to send her back to mom and away from Edward. But Bella, like always, convinced him to let her stay, but her time with Edward is cut short.

The school year is ending, Bella will be graduating and I will become a junior. I'm terrified for the last day of school to come, because when it does come, Bella will soon be a vampire, and I don't think I could handle being near her. I've gotten in the habit of avoiding her, knowing she's going to be changed soon. I know I should be spending as much time with her as I can, but I can't convince myself to be near her.

Things with Embry have been amazing. All my life I've pictured what the perfect boy would be like, and Embry is everything I imagined he would be. We've been together for a couple of months now, and things are perfect. I've yet to tell him I love him. I do love him, and I know my feelings are reciprocated, but I'm still afraid. Not only is he my first boyfriend, he's the first person ever outside my family that I love.

For a couple of weeks, I've had this feeling that something's wrong. I don't know what it is, but I can tell it's terrible. I've mentioned it to Embry, but he always says there's nothing to worry about, that everything is okay. But I know it's not. Something is happening, and it's coming our way.

Just a filler chapter to start Eclipse. I've decided to add Eclipse to this story, Breaking Dawn will have its own book. Thank you for reading!