Night eight

Louis whips his head around when he hears his window open. It's only about 4:30 so he's surprised when Harry sticks his head in.

"Fuck, you okay?" Harry rushes out. He slips in his room and rushes over to his bed. He strokes Louis' cheek gently.

"I'm fine, babe."

"How long are you suspended for?" Harry asks, his voice sounding worried and sad.

"The rest of the week. My mom has my phone and everything," Louis complains.

You see, Louis and Harry had come out today as planned. People were shocked, but honestly no one cared all that much. They held hands in the hall and Louis walked Harry to class, giving him farewell kisses.

It was at lunch when everything fell apart. They were sitting at a table, along with Niall, Liam, Zayn and sadly Nick. All Louis did was tell Harry he was adorable and kiss his cheek and Nick exploded.

He yelled and cursed and when Louis yelled back, Nick punched him in the face. Louis didn't hesitate to hit him back, repeatedly. He took out all his hatred for Nick. He hit him for all the times he touched, flirted and tried to kiss Harry.

Nick got in a couple more punches, but Louis clearly destroyed him. Harry had to pull him off and Louis got hauled to the office.

"You broke his nose, Lou," Harry informs him.

"Good. God I hate him," Louis spits. He wishes he could hit him again. He told Louis how 'he didn't deserve Harry' and 'he's using Harry'. As if Nick actually knows Louis.

"I know. You sure you're okay? Does your eye hurt?" Harry frets, his fingers tracing the bruise around Louis' eye.

Louis closes his eyes and leans into Harrys touch. He mumbles something unintelligible and Harry leans forward, kissing his eyelid.

"I don't like watching you fight. You worried me," Harry tells him. Louis opens his eyes again and scans Harrys face.

"Sorry," he breathes. He leans forward and kisses Harry. Harry can feel the cut on Louis' lip and if it had been anyone else but Louis kissing him, he wouldn't like it. Louis pulls away and pushes Harry gently down on his bed.

"I didn't mean to worry you and I'm sorry I hurt your friend," he tells Harry, caressing his cheek.

"I don't really care about my friend," Harry admits and Louis chuckles and leans down to kiss him. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' neck and Louis' hands are placed on both sides of Harrys head. Their lips move together and then Louis opens his mouth so Harrys tongue can slip in. Harry licks inside Louis mouth, which causes him to moan. Louis slips his hand up Harrys shirt and then they hear the footsteps walking up the stairs.

They pull away with a start and Harry looks at Louis with wide eyes.

"Get in my closet. Do not make a sound," Louis instructs and Harry nods, quietly sprinting into his closet and shutting the door.

Louis lies down and throws his blanket over his head. He hears his door open and he's trying to calm down.

"Hey, Louis," he hears his dad call. Louis pulls the blanket down and looks at his father. He doesn't look angry and Louis's relieved.

"Hi, dad."

"I heard about your fight," his dad says and Louis sighs.

"Is mom still mad?" he asks and his dad gives him a sad smile.

"Oh yeah. She doesn't understand that boys fight." His dad shrugs.

"Did you figure out if they were pressing charges?" Louis asks, his voice is small and he can hear Harrys tiny gasp. Thankfully his dad doesn't hear anything.

"They're not. He hit you first. Who was it by the way?"

"That asshole, Nick," Louis growls and his dad raises his eyebrows.

"What were you guys fighting about?"

"The guy he likes, likes me and I like him. Not my fault," Louis explains. His family knows that he's bi and he's really happy about how accepting they are.

"Boys are nothing but trouble," His dad sighs and Louis laughs and agrees.

"Okay, well. Dinner is soon and no more fighting," his dad tells him.

"Okay." Louis replies and his dad closes the door. He hears footsteps go down the stairs and then his dad starts to talk to his mom.

"Come out, Harry," Louis tells him. Harry just opens the door and stares at him. He's sitting cross legged and his face is unreadable.

"Why didn't you tell me Nick was thinking about pressing charges?"

"I didn't want you upset. Plus, it was unlikely that he would," Louis replies casually.

"You should still tell me those things," Harry continues and Louis sighs.

"I will next time okay?"

"Next time?!" Harry exclaims and then covers his mouth. Louis looks at his door and they both sit in silence, thankfully no one comes up.

"No. I mean. Jesus, Harry, I'll never keep information from you again okay?" Louis tries to calm him down. He knows Harry hates fights. They make him upset.

"Okay," He mumbles. He looks down and picks at the bottom of his shirt, not making eye contact with Louis. Louis furrows his brow and watches the boy.

"What's wrong, H?"

"Um..." Harry mumbles because he doesn't want Louis to be mad at him.

"Just tell me."

"I kind of still want to be friends with Nick..." Harry starts and he looks up at Louis' face. Louis has no expression and Harry feel like he needs to explain.

"Don't be mad, but Nick is a good friend and he's really nice to me and we like the same things and we have a lot of fun together and-"

"Harry, breathe. It's fine. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean you can't like him," Louis reassures him. Harry relaxes at those words.

"Can you come sit with me?" Harry asks and Louis gives him a weird look.

"In the closet? Why not come sit in the bed?"

"I don't know. Please?" Harry asks and Louis sighs and walks over. He opens the door a bit more and then sits under his clothes.

"You're so weird," Louis states and he looks at Harry, who's grinning like an idiot.

"I am and you love it."

"I do. You only wanted me in here so you could make a coming out of the closet joke didn't you?" Louis asks and Harry chuckles nodding his head.

"You're such an idiot," Louis sighs.

"I'm your idiot," Harry says and he crawls into Louis' lap, like a kitten would. Louis rolls his eyes, but doesn't remove Harry.

"First one to leave the closet has to buy the other pizza tomorrow," Louis challenges and Harry smirks up at him.

"Deal."