2 + beautaey

BEAUTAEY

"Yoongi-hyung! Look how many views your recent video has! Good job!" Taehyung happily screamed right in his friend's ear.

Yoongi yelped and glared at the other boy's direction.

"Yell one more time and I'll throw all your eyeshadow palettes in the school toilets," he threatened and poked Taehyung's cheek.

The boy gasped, horror plastering over his face.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me."

"Meanie."

"Shut up."

The two would probably keep going for another solid fifteen minutes, but then their geography teacher walked into the classroom, forcing them to keep quiet.

Of course, Yoongi didn't even try to pay any attention to the lesson. He just got his phone out, opening Twitter and started scrolling.

Meanwhile, Taehyung tried to take as much notes as possible and not miss a single word, coming out of the teacher's mouth. Just because he was a beauty YouTuber and made a living out of YouTube didn't mean he was going to let his grades drop.

Suddenly, he felt Yoongi tap him on the shoulder. Taehyung clicked his tongue, turning around to look at his friend, and mouthed "what".

Instead of answering, Yoongi passed him his phone.

Taehyung took it and looked down at the screen, which was showing a tweet.

angeldocks: am i the only one who thinks @jeongamely and @makeupkths would be cute af together??

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, disappearing under his blond bangs. The tweet was posted an hour ago and had a hundred retweets.

Jeongamely?

He scrolled down to the replies.

weeklyguk: @angeldocks oMG UR RIGHT

taestyboi: @angeldocks well, they really did interact at vidcon so i gueSS

spookymin123: @angeldocks they don't even make similar content tf.......

TAEBUN: @angeldocks vidcon was months ago why now y'all—

fabjonkguks-: @angeldocks IDC LOOK AT THEM THEY'D BE CUTE AF

truthtaehyungs: @angeldocks brb gotta go write a taegguk fic

smhjeonlies2: @angeldocks TAEGGUK OMSHJFK

martaenies: @angeldocks ship

Taehyung was getting more and more confused with every reply.

Were they speaking of jeongames? Jeon Jeongguk? The gamer?

"Why would they ship us?" he whispered to himself and turned to look at Yoongi, who looked as clueless and surprised as him.

———

Happily, the class was soon over, as well as school. Taehyung and Yoongi grabbed their stuff, quickly heading home.

"... I mean, what the fuck? You run a beauty channel and he is playing The Sims 3. Yeah, you did interact at VidCon, but so what? That was months ago," Yoongi ranted, walking beside Taehyung.

The blond sighed.

"It's normal for fans to just create ships like that out of nowhere, I guess. They shipped us two for a while when we did the best friend questions and answers video," Tae reminded him and ran fingers though his hair, "Anyways, I haven't talked with Jeongguk for a while now. Maybe I can text him and we can laugh about it."

Yoongi clicked his tongue, startling one pigeon beside them, "Why would you wanna do that? Just let your fans freak out for a bit, soon the fuss will be over."

Taehyung sighed and looked up at the pink painted sunset sky.

"Yeah, but I sorta miss him. We haven't talked in a while and he was a fun guy. That's a good excuse to text him, don't you think?"

Yoongi raised a brow and crossed his pale arms in front of his chest.

"I guess so."

Taehyung smiled, getting his phone out and unlocked it.

"Then let's give it a shot."