10 + beautaey

BEAUTAEY

"Ah, why'd you have to leave so soon, hyung?" Taehyung whined, tugging on Jin's sleeve.

The older man smiled and patted his friend on the head, while his fiancé put their suitcases in the car.

"We will keep in touch, Tae, don't you worry." he assured him.

Taehyung pouted, "Yeah, but still... It has been so much fun having you around!"

Well, most of the time, he thought, remembering his little arguments with Jeongguk.

"Babe, c'mon, we gotta go," Namjoon said, as he got into the driver's seat and laughed, "Sorry for taking him away, Taehyung, but we will visit again soon, I promise."

Taehyung nodded and gave Jin a tight goodbye hug.

-

Once the car drove off, Taehyung quickly called up Yoongi.

"H-"

"Can't right now."

"Wh-"

"I'll explain tomorrow. Sorry. Take care."

And he hung up. Tae groaned in frustration. What has Yoongi been up to these days?

He shrugged his shoulders, accepting the fact that he would have to go home at 3:00pm on a Saturday. But, as he walked, an idea struck him.

twathyung: u here?

jelly bean: ye whats up

twathyung: wanna skype in like 20? im super bored

Taehyung's heartbeat fastened, as he send the message.

Weird.

jelly bean: sure

Little did he know, someone else's quickened up, too.

-

Twenty minutes later, Tae was in front of his laptop, biting his lip and running fingers through his hair. He didn't why he was so nervous to call Jeongguk up. Something since their last talk on the phone had changed and he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Or if he was the only one feeling it...

He shook off those thoughts and clicked on the green headphone beside Jeongguk's skype name (which was bunnyguk, how cute is that?).

Taehyung waited for an answer, which seconds later came and Jeongguk's silhouette appeared.

He was wearing a black tee, his hair was charmingly messed up and fell in his sparkling eyes. Taehyung blinked a few times. Since when did Jeongguk look that good?

"Hello, earth to Twathyung?" Guk laughed and waved at the camera.

The other boy cleared his throat and smiled.

"Hello there, jelly bean." he watched how Jeongguk's cheeks slightly flushed.

"That is quite a cheesy nickname, you know..." he ruffled his hair and Tae scoffed.

"Is Twathyung any better?"

"Pretty much. It's not as gay as jelly bean."

Taehyung laughed and cocked his head to the side, "You do realize you're an actual homosexual, right?"

"I do."

"And that you've actually laid with a representative of the male gender, that happens to be me?" Taehyung chuckled, as he saw Jeongguk almost falling off his chair.

"Your point?" he mumbled.

"No point. Just wanted to see your reaction of me reminding you that we hooked up."

"Oh, fuck you."

"You already did, sunshine."

Jeongguk gulped and looked away from the grinning Taehyung.

"Stop it, would you?"

"Why should I? It's fun teasing you, you get flustered so easily." Tae giggled.

Jeongguk raised his eyebrows daringly.

"Oh, yeah? Let's play a game then."

Taehyung squinted his eyes, "What game?"

"Let's see who can get the other one the most flustered." he smirked.

"I like the sound of that. Who should go first?"

"You do."

Taehyung chuckled, "Scared, lil' bunny?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, then took a breath and scooted closer to the camera. A playful smile appeared on his lips and he rested his chin on his palm.

"Thoughts of you always come to me late at night when I feel lonely, babe." he whispered in a manner Taehyung thought was supposed to be lustful.

His heart trembled a little, but he just leaned in.

"I want you, Gukie." the boy said, looking Jeongguk straight in the eye.

Guk only blinked.

"I never forgot about our time together. Your body against mine..." Jeongguk tried to say, but he couldn't contain his laughter at the end.

And his laugh was contagious - Taehyung found himself wheezing for air seconds later.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Dirty talk isn't my thing."

Being absolutely adorable is, Taehyung thought and smiled.

"That's fine. Try again."

Jeongguk nodded and moved even closer to the camera. He looked up with his pretty doll eyes, which shined with something Taehyung couldn't comprehend.

"I think I like you, Tae."

And, oh, crap, did Taehyung lose.