14 + beautaey

BEAUTAEY

Taehyung's morning had a horrifying start. Not only that he had forgotten to set an alarm last night and was very late for school, but also felt so, so stupid for telling Jeongguk he liked him.

The boy had no idea what had gotten into him - was it because of some expectation from VidCon, that wasn't met? Or maybe how quickly they started talking daily? Just the way they laughed last night on the phone, how cute Jeongguk was, it really planted something into him he hadn't ever felt before; something deeper and stronger.

Still, they haven't seen each other for months. And with all this taegguk thing going on, how could he bring feelings up?

But Jeongguk did respond to him, which made the situation even more complicated for Taehyung. He needed help to sort it out. Sadly, the only person he could talk with about it was having strange feelings towards him.

In conclusion, Taehyung had a lot of things to talk out.

It was a little bit hard, though, because Jeongguk was all the way in Busan and Yoongi skipped school today. Both conversations were only fit to happen face to face - which was impossible with Jeongguk.

Unless...

As soon as school finished, Taehyung called Yoongi.

"Hey." he heard his sleepy voice.

"Get your ass up, Min Yoongi, we have to talk about a lot of stuff."

"Huh?"

"Meet me in my place in twenty minutes."

-

"So, what's up?" Yoongi asked, opening a soda can and taking a sip.

"A lot is up. You know we have to talk about everything you said in the video, right?" Taehyung said.

His friend sighed and put the can away.

"What is there to talk about?" he mumbled.

"Well, why are you mad at me for talking to Jeongguk?" an obvious question, that Yoongi didn't really want to answer.

"I don't know, Tae, felt like he was gonna replace me or something, I guess. Same thing with Jin. Can't tell you why I'm being so possessive over you, it's not right." he confessed quicker than Taehyung anticipated (seems like he has been feeling guilty), nervously playing with his fingers.

Taehyung smiled and gave Yoongi a tight hug. The boy raised a brow, but wrapped his arms around Taehyung as well.

"I'm sorry you felt that way, but you can't expect me to be sorry for having other friends besides you. But you should know, no one could ever replace you. Simply no one can understand me, support me and appreciate me as much as you."

Yoongi patted Taehyung's back and pulled away.

"Now, don't get so emotional," he laughed, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes, uh... I kinda told Jeongguk I liked him last night and now I want us to go to Busan to see if I really do like him and if not - to tell him I don't like him." Taehyung quickly shot, as he was looking down at his feet.

Yoongi was left with his mouth agape and a hand with soda frozen in the air.

"...you fucking what?"

"Please?"

"I leave you alone for two days and this is what you do..." he groaned, "But fine, fuck it, let's go. There's someone I want to meet there anyway."

"Does this someone happen to be named Jimin?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

Yoongi blushed, "We are not gonna talk about that and you know it."

"Say that all you want, my friendo, but I will not leave you alone until I get the whole story about Jimin and that mysterious person, who has you going insane." those words were accompanied by a wink.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but couldn't contain his smile, knowing he got his best friend back.

-

twathyung: brace urself bitch cuz the daegu boys are coming to tear busan fucking APART