5 + jeongames

JEONGAMES

"What the fuck?" Jeongguk exclaimed, staring at his phone screen.

Jimin, who was laying down next to him, playing on his phone, looked up and cocked up a brow.

"Whatcha watching, Guk?" he questioned, examining his friend's frustrated expression.

Jeongguk was a bit embarrassed to admit what exactly caused his anger.

It was Taehyung's new video.

MARIAH CAREY + MAC !! ft. PRINCESSYJIN

Jeongguk didn't know what was the thing, that made him click on the video. It wasn't relevant to his interests, it was just Taehyung. Well, and that guy Jin.

Out of pure curiosity, he watched. And now definitely regretted it.

The two youtubers were all over each other. That Jin fuck even kissed Taehyung on the cheek multiple times, played with his hair and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Tae, on the other hand, was being a little more reserved and shy, enthusiastically reviewing the makeup, rather than flirting with Seokjin.

Jeongguk didn't know why he was mad. He had no right to be. This video would definitely give Taehyung's fandom new ship material and they would forget taegguk immediately. Also, he and Tae were a one time thing, there were no feelings attached.

Okay, maybe there were some feelings attached, but it was one-sided. Plus, he had gotten over his crush on Taehyung a long time ago.

Clearly, he had no reason to be mad. But something in the way Seokjin dared to land his hands on the Taehyung he once touched made him wanna scream.

"Uh, nothing. Just some fucking stupid game video," Jeongguk cleared his throat and locked his phone.

Jimin squinted his eyes, but didn't say anything.

"Alright then, big guy. Wanna get drinks or something?" he suggested, ruffling his hair.

Jeongguk needed to do something. That Jin shit had frustrated him way too much. So, he unlocked his phone quickly and opened Twitter.

Jimin next to him tapped him in the shoulder, "What are you doing, Gukie?"

"You'll see, Minnie."

———

jeongamely: miss this goof

jeongamely: miss this goof. xx @makeupkths #vidcontb

———

taehyung: jEON JEONGGUK WHAJ HABE U DONE

———

double update cuz im a kind author and y'all deserve it after the wait ly