7 + jeongames ft beautaey

JEONGAMES

"I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up." Jeongguk kept on mumbling to himself, rereading his last texts with Taehyung.

Admitting he was jealous may have not been the best decision to make at the time. Posting the picture on Twitter wasn't, too. And– well, he can't do anything about being so petty.

He ran fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Oh my God, what did I do?" the boy bit his lip.

A few seconds later, a new idea struck him. He logged into Twitter, tapped on his account and simply deleted the picture with Taehyung.

"Yes. Easy. Now we can all forget about this," he threw his phone on the bed and sat in front of the computer, "Time to film a new video. And no thinking about that twat."

BEAUTAEY

"... don't fucking take my hotdogs again. Binch ... Oh, God, no, she did not just slap us! Girl, you messed with the wrong white suburban mom... Yes, Karen, slap her back, you twat. Why are you just looking at her? The bitch ain't gonna knock herself down on the ground ... That's more like it!"

Taehyung laughed, dropping his phone on his chest, then quickly picked it up, so he wouldn't miss a second from Jeongguk's new video.

Yes, typically, he didn't watch such stuff as gaming channels. He found them rather immature and unfunny, but there was something about the way Jeongguk was narrating the sims' lives. He could make anyone laugh.

However, Taehyung caught himself more than a few times keeping his eyes on Jeongguk for a little longer than necessary and how his bunny teeth showed when he smiled, how his hair was falling into his eyes and how he bit his bottom lip, when concentrated...

Jeongguk was handsome, Taehyung wasn't going to lie. He was also attracted to him (after all, they hooked up). But he didn't quite understand his sudden interest in the boy. Jeongguk hadn't changed much, really, maybe it was all, because of the tweets. It was probably, because of them - it was the only logical explanation.

Taehyung sighed and closed YouTube, before opening Twitter.

angeldocks: loool did y'all notice guk deleting the pic w tae?? seems just a lil but fishy 🐸☕

prettytaehyungs: @angeldocks mmm they trynna hide 🐸☕

bruhguk: @angeldocks you can't cover up true love

babechen: @angeldocks u should change ur un to taekook updates m8

gukiegukie: @angeldocks @sassytae tell me they arent dating once again hoe imma swing

Taehyung widened his eyes and went to check if the picture was still up himself.

And it was not.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, okay, sweetie," Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes and opened his gallery, "Since we are gonna play it like this..."

———

makeupkths: #tb to when me and @prettyjin_93 were still fetuses

makeupkths: #tb to when me and @prettyjin_93 were still fetuses. he still looks flawless tho #bfmaterial

———

| JEONGAMES |

Jeongguk saw the picture.

And simply screamed.