4 + beautaey

BEAUTAEY

"I have to say, I didn't expect him to bring it up," Taehyung said and sipped from his strawberry milk, "Jeon Jeongguk is full of surprises."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, looking over the menu in his hands. The two were currently in the restaurant of Taehyung's parents to eat together before dance practice just like every other Tuesday.

"Dunno. I guess he's cool and all, but you never answered me one very serious question," Yoongi looked up from the menu and locked eyes with the boy.

Taehyung tilted his head to one side, sipping from the milk again, "Shoot."

Yoongi leaned in closer.

"Who topped?" he whispered and his friend groaned.

"Are you for real, Yoongi?"

"Yes."

"Isn't it a bit obvious?"

"Well..."

"Yoongi, I'm wearing panties."

"Fair enough."

"Whatcha boys talking about?" Taehyung's dad appeared with a bright smile and red cheeks, "What are you eating today?"

Yoongi smiled back and took one last look over the menu, "The usual, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung nodded, sipping loudly. His dad smiled one more time and walked away. Yoongi sighed.

"Do you really plan on traveling all the way to Busan for that kid, though?" he questioned, biting his bottom lip.

Tae replied with a shrug of his shoulders, looking away from his friend and let his eyes stop on the next customer, walking into his father's restaurant.

The next second, his mouth was ajar and milk slammed on the table.

No way.

"Seokjin-hyung!" he got up from the table with a smile, then ran into the arms of Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin was a twenty-five years old beauty youtuber and Taehyung's role model. Anyone would aspire to be like him - with a successful career, that he enjoys, a loving fiancé (Kim Namjoon) and a large house in Seoul.

They met at VidCon and although Taehyung thought Jin would be all cocky, because of his large views number, he turned out to be a sweet human being, who didn't think of himself as anything more than everyone else.

"Hey, babycakes," and Jin definitely knew how to make anyone feel special, "It's been so long, I've missed you!"

Taehyung pulled away to look at him.

"I've missed you, too, hyung! What are you doing here in Daegu?" he exclaimed, completely forgetting about the now grumpy Yoongi back on the table.

"Me and Namjoonie want to have a break from the big city," he laughed, "I'm happy I bumped into you. Also planned on calling you to meet up, since you live here."

Taehyung's lips were soon about to fall off from so much smiling.

He is so sweet.

"How long are you gonna stay?"

"A couple of days," Jin replied, "But listen, since we met up and I have Mariah Carey's makeup kit, do you wanna maybe shoot a video together? Namjoon doesn't want to film anything with me."

A pout had appeared on his pink colored lips.

Taehyung almost couldn't believe what Jin had just said.

The Kim Seokjin - princessyjin - wanted to do a collab video with him.

He tried to remain as calm as possible, while responding, "I'd really like that. When and where are we going to do it?"

Jin clapped happily.

"Well, I was thinking-"

"I think I'm gonna go," Yoongi grumbled, walking past Tae (who just remembered his best friend was here, too) and went straight out of the restaurant's door.

Taehyung bit his lip, feeling bad for ignoring Yoongi and not even introducing him to Jin.

"Um, do you need to talk to him or...?" Seokjin awkwardly smiled, but Taehyung shook his head.

He will deal with Yoongi later.

The two youtubers decided they would film the video tomorrow morning at Taehyung's place, since he had the equipment for a proper video. Then, as they were talking, Namjoon called Jin and the man had to go.

Taehyung sighed happily, once he left.

Dreams come true.