Chapter 46

"I don't give a fuck." walang pake kong sabi habang kuha nang mansanas na dala niya kanina at kinagatan.

"It's bad news. Kinuha nila ang mga tagapagmana sa ilan sa mga makapangyarihang organisasyon."

The curious cat inside me stirred. This conversation finally got me interested.

"Brianna,  Katasha and 3 other students were taken kanina.  It was confirmed by the Cctvs and witnesses"

"Good news pala eh." I chuckled sabay kagat nanaman sa mansanas. Those bitches finally got what they deserved.

Sinamaan niya ako nang tingin at isinawalang bahala ko nalang.

"Haru-chan, you're their primary suspect. " she said sternly and now she got my whole attention.

"At bakit naman ako? Are they out of their minds? I was even there when it happened."

"No that's not what I meant. I mean you as the dark demon."

"Pinaghahanap na nila ang dark demon Haru-chan,  you better watch your back."

Damn it.

Who the fuck fucking framed me, the nerve of that bastard, I'll fucking put a bullet in his head. Heck!  I'll fucking put a thousand bullet in his head.

"Haru-chan calm down" malumanay na pagsabi ni Raven  pero sa halip na kumalma ay mas lalong uminit amg ulo ko.

"The hell I'll calm down, those dipshits better know what's coming to them. They have no fucking idea what they're up against."

Kung kanina ay si Raven ang pabalik balik nang lakad ay ngayon ay ako ang pumalit sa kanya.

I've got a lot of things to handle and now this,  dumadagdag lang sa problema eh. They're fvcking mocking me.

Napahilot ako sa sentido ko nang biglang bumukas yung pinto.

"Barbie! You're in deep shit trouble." sabi nito na humihingal pa.

"Shut the fuck up dickhead,  I already know that. " sabi ko sa kanya sabay tapon sa kanya nang mansanas na hawak ko.

"When will you ever learn to respect me Barbs,  it hurts you know. I'm your older brother and your P. E.  teacher, you're wounding my ego here." sabi nito tapos kagat sa mansanas na ibinato ko sa kanya.

"Itikom mo bibig mo. Why are you even here?"

"I've come to warn you. You have to watch your back from now on. Both CIA and FBI are coordinating on the kidnapping case. They think it's you."

"Why the hell did they even think it's me? Those good for nothing assholes. Papaano naman nasali ang CIA?"

"Malaki laki rin ang isyung to kaya nangialam din sila. CIA's got a tip from their Intel that the so called legendary Dark Demon is in the Imperial Academy. "

"So fucking what?  That doesn't mean I did it."

"Hold it right there Barbie,  I think you're fully aware of your reputation as the dark demon, your name alone instills fear to many, of course they will suspect it was you."

"Oo nga Haru-chan, of course they'll conclude it's you, kilala kang mapanganib na tao mapa underground society man o hindi. Knowing that you're inside the school, no wonder pinagbibintangan ka nila." dagdag ni Raven.

"Well now, I'm flattered and at the same time pissed."

"It's not just that. They have evidences. "

Napakunot ako nang noo.

"It's before and after the abduction, a few surveillance cameras spotted the fake legendary dark demon,  looks like it was intentional."