Last Chapter

Napapikit ako,  all my hopes were suddenly crushed. Does this means my parents are really dead.  Sino ba siya,  is he dad's twin--

"Let me stop what you're thinking my little demon." napalingon ako sa kanya na para bang nababasa niya ang nasa isip ko.

"Ivanno Furuyuki, the man you call your father is not dead." natigilan ako doon, it's been so long since I've heard that name, iyon ang pangalan nang ama ko and that's the reason I insisted in using that surname sa pagpasok ko sa paaralan.  Biglang akong nabuhayan nang loob sa sinabi niya,  does that mean--.

"It's simply because he does not exist. "  bigla akong napasigaw nang itarak niya ang punyal sa balikat ko.

"The parents you wanted to avenge does not exist. " isa nanamang hiyaw ang lumabas sa aking bibig nang sinaksak naman niya ako sa kabilang balikat.

"..n..not t..true." Sa kabila nang sakit ay pinilit kong magsalita. It can't be true,  Impossible iyon. He is just saying that to put me to insanity, to bring more pain.

"Oh but it is, everything was perfect. All it took was 5 years of waiting and my investment paid off, I had my own personal killing machine."

I eyed him with confusion and pain.

"Everything was a lie darling, I planned it all out,  I had seen so much potential in you, all I  need was a tragic incident to trigger the demon in you. An incurable wound too painful enough to forget and keep the hate fire going." Lumapit pa siya sa akin. " In other words, it was all an act, and that guy right there... " turo nito kay Dante. "...was a part of it. Too bad for Katarina though,  the woman you called your mother,  it turns out she had a soft spot for you so I got her killed. I can't risk it after all. "

Biglang kumirot ang sugat ko sa pisngi,  these fucking tears are once again flowing from my eyes continuously.

"Why are you crying? You should be thanking me,  you've become strong. If it wasn't for me,  you'll just be another weak bratty mafia heiress just like them" turo nila kina Brianna na hanggang ngayon ay umiiyak at pilit sumisiksik kina Angelo.  Napatingin ako sa kanila, to those three stooges, another pain striked through my heart. Is it me or I could see concern in their eyes.  I continued gazing into them nang masink in sa utak ko ang sinabi ni Tsushima kaya agad akong napabaling sa kanya.

"Haruka,  haruka, you naive little girl, you didn't even think about why I appeared at your doorstep the day your so called parents were 'murdered' and blamed it to the Imperial mafia." I heard collective gasps from the bunch. " Children are so easily manipulated,  you were too blinded by revenge."

"....f..uck...y...you...."

"Haha,  talk all you want.  You know, all was really going well,  if you just had stuck to your revenge and get on with killing every one on the Imperial mafia, I would've consider not killing you. Too bad,  curiosity got the best of you. "

I didn't give a fuck at what he's saying.  Nakayuko lang ako. Pabalik balik ang tanong sa sarili.

Who am I, who the fuck am I?!

"It would've made a great plan you know. Training you to be a killing demon then feeding you lies to kill the Imperial mafia clan. I wonder what would've they feel when their own little mafia heiress would be the one to kill them all. "

Napaangat ako nang ulo at napatingin sa kanya.

"Yes darling.  You're the one and only daughter of Aurora and Lucca Leferius, my dear little mafia heiress."

Muli na nanaman akong napahiyaw sa sakit.  He had stabbed my thigh.

But apart of that, I'm quite appalled by his words. Di ko alam kung papaniwalaan ko iyon o hindi.