nine

I woke up the next morning and Jake's not next to me. I get up and peek in the bathroom to see Jake washing his face, ya know, usual boy stuff.

I walk in kiss him on the cheek.

"Morning Jake" I say.

"Morning snowflake" he says while brushing his teeth.

I laugh. "Why snowflake?"

"Because a snowflake is delicate and beautiful - and so are you." he says.

Oh my gawdddddd. A tear rolls down my cheek.

Jake freaks out. "Wait did I say something wrong? I didn't mean it I swear! I won't call you snowflake if you don't want me to. I'm sorry baby for wh-"

"No baby. I'm just crying because I'm really lucky to have you. I love you so much. Please call me snowflake." I ask.

"Okay.... snowflake." he whispers.

I just kiss him.

"Jump." he says. I jump up and he's carrying me. He pushes me up against the wall, not breaking our kiss.

After about 3 minutes, we finally pull apart. He sets me down.

"Hey, I wanna take you somewhere today. As a date." he whispers into my ear. His words send tingles throughout my body.

"I would love that. Where?" I ask.

"Snowflake, it'll be a surprise." said Jake.

"Haha, okay Jakey." I peck him on the lips and we walk downstairs.

Just as we are about to make breakfast, I hear a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Jake says and walks towards the door.

I continue to make breakfast until I'm interrupted by this:

"What are you doing here?!" Jake yelled.

"I came to apolo-" Someone said.

I hear a punch noise and I run towards the door to see Grayson lying on the floor, with a bloody nose. I can see the anger in Jake's eyes.

I immediately knelt down to see if Grayson was okay. I ran to get him a tissue while Jake was standing in the door with guilt.

I peeked around the corner to see Jake helping Gray up and hugging him.

"Sorry about that Gray. I was just super mad when I saw your face because I remembered what you did." said Jake, calmly.

"Yeah. It's ok. I just came to apologize to her because I feel really bad." Grayson said.

I walk around the corner with a tissue and give it to Grayson. He wipes his nose and thanks me.

"Hey Dawn. I realize I was drunk last night, and I don't remember anything. According to some people at the Team 10 house, they said that I took you up to a room and forced you to kiss me. I feel really bad and I came to apologize. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." Grayson said, looking into my eyes.

"It's ok. Really. I'm sorry that I slapped you. I was just kind of freaking out because I didn't want Jake to be mad."

I hug Gray and he hugs back. Jake flinches but he doesn't do anything. He understands that it's just an apology hug.