fourteen

dawn's pov

i wake up in a room, with jake by my side. i must've fallen asleep and he carried me from the trampoline to the bedroom.

i look to the right, and jake has both of his muscular arms around me, and i'm nuzzled into his chest. his mouth is slightly open, small snores escaping his lips. his hair is ruffled up, his blonde strands gleaming from the natural sunlight coming from the window.

i'm glad i woke up before him, because i hear he's notorious for pranking people early in the morning.

i decided to get up and get ready for the day, i guess i just feel better and energized when i get ready earlier.

i'll wear something simple:

i walk downstairs to the kitchen to see chance standing by the counter, drinking a smoothie

i walk downstairs to the kitchen to see chance standing by the counter, drinking a smoothie. this is going to be very awkward, because i'm guessing he likes me based on his comment on my instagram.

i decide to avoid conversation with him, and go straight towards the fridge to start making my energy smoothie, which consists of strawberries, blueberries, coconut milk, ice, and energy powder.

i can feel chance staring at me from across the kitchen. it's getting quite uncomfortable so i decide to go to the couch.

"hey guys, welcome back! today i'm going to be doing a challenge with dawn and some other team 10 members." i hear jake say, walking down the stairs.

i walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso, looking up at the camera.

"hey jake paulers!" i say.

"alright, i'll be back when we start the challenge." jake says, and cuts the clip, setting down the camera.

"morning babe." he says, kissing my forehead.

"morning." i say back, removing my arms from his torso.

"so anyways, we're doing the [ ] challenge. it's where you [ ]." jake explains to me off camera. (a/n: i couldn't think of a challenge and i was too lazy to explain one so i left it blank lmao)

"alright sounds good to me. when do we start?" i ask.

"in about..." he glances at his phone. "5 minutes."

i nod and walk to where we're shooting. waiting for the time to pass by, i scroll through instagram, liking posts from fan pages. i also DM some of them. honestly, i think fan pages deserve more than just a couple likes, because the amount of effort they put into their edits, drawings, etc. is just amazing to me.

by the time i'm done laughing at a fan freak out at a DM, it's time for the challenge.

____________________

"okay guys, that's it for today's video. i hope you liked it. don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe cuz it's everyday, bro! peace!" jake says before turning off the camera.

"well that was fun, besides the fact that i tripped over a shoe and smacked my head onto a chair." i say.

jake chuckles along with chance, the martinez twins, and nick.

"imma go upstairs and watch 13 reasons why now." i say, heading for the stairs. "byeeee!"

"bye!" they all say.

i'm just about to jump into my bed and binge watch but then realize i left my computer downstairs. no computer means no netflix which means no 13 reasons why which means a sad dawn.

i trot down the stairs in my silk pajamas, looking for my laptop. i hear talking in the kitchen, so i decide to eavesdrop. who wouldn't?

it sounds like jake and nick talking.

"i don't know man, it's just dawn is so clingy. she won't hop off my dick. like all last night and during the challenge, she was holding onto me like a stress ball or something. i'd honestly rather date someone like tessa or something." jake says. i'm just about to leave, not wanting to hear anymore, when i hear nick talk.

"that's kind of harsh, i mean she is your girlfriend. did you not hear about her last relationship? he was abusive and he wouldn't let her break up with him. you're going to expect her to be clingy. you're the first guy that actually respects her." nick says.

nick is basically my best friend, i tell him everything. i only see him as a best friend, nothing more, and same goes with him. but i didn't think he would tell jake my secret.

by now i'm just done. it's only been 2 days here, and i've already been threatened by tessa, hit on by chance, trash talked by jake, and exposed by nick. what great friends they are.

i'm not even going to bother confronting jake. i'm going to give him what he wants.

space.