twenty one

it's been about a week or so, and my concussion is fully healed. jake apologizes every single day for it, but it know it was just an accident.

right now i'm currently sitting in my room editing my vlog, eating doritos. then all of a sudden chance blasts into the room.

oh and i forgot, chance and i talked. we made things better between us, he accepted that jake and i are dating. now he's like my best friend. ok now resume.

"d you'll never believe it." chance says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"what?" i ask, smiling.

"i walked into jake's room to grab something and i caught him masturbating to your instagram pictures. he never even noticed me though, so i think he's still doing it in there. i couldn't contain myself from laughing." chance explains, almost on the ground laughing.

"you're kidding? that's hilarious. he must really want me right now but he knew i was busy editing." i say, also laughing.

"you should go in there when he's done and tease him." chance suggests.

"i should!" i laugh. "ok get out i know what to do."

he nods and laughs and then walks out.

i know exactly what i'm going to do. i'm going to put on some lingerie, and then some baggy clothes on over that. and then, well you can see from there.

i put on some black lingerie; he loves me in black. and then loose gray sweatpants and a gray hoodie over that. then i walk into jake's room, looks like he's done with his little session.

"hey babe." i say.

he looks up from his laptop and quickly shuts it.

"hey babe, whatcha doing?" he asks, acting as if nothing happened.

"just wanna hang out with my boyfriend." i innocently say, getting under the covers. he's also under the covers, right next to me.

after about 5 minutes of watching tv, i get up from bed.

"ugh it's so hot in here." i say. then i slowly slide down my sweatpants, being as seductive as possible. i hear jake groan in the background at my actions. then i move to my hoodie and slowly slide that off. by now jake is dying.

then i turn around, and bend over to grab my clothes, showing off my ass to him. then i get back up and turn around.

"bye babe, it's too hot in here. i'm going back to my room." i say, heading towards the door holding my clothes that were just on me a minute ago.

his eyes widen and he jumps up and grabs my waist.

"oh i think the fuck not." he says, lust in his eyes. "not like that you aren't."

"ok but you have to turn down the heat in here. and no silly business goes on." i say to him.

he sighs and walks over to the side of his room and turns down the heat. then he gets into his bed and pats the spot next to me.

i walk over to the side of his bed and climb in. he turns on the tv and bizaardvark comes on.

"you watch your own show?" i ask.

he blushes. "yeah, i like to watch it to see how i'm doing in acting." he says.

"i think you're pretty good at acting. but i gotta say, dirk is the stupidest character in that whole damn show! he doesn't know anything!" i laugh.

"i agree but it's just my character!" he laughs.

after the laughter dies down, i climb onto jake's lap, and plant my ass right on his bulge, and face him.

"w-what are you doing?" he gulps.

"what? can i not sit on my own boyfriend's lap?" i innocently ask.

"babe you're killing me here!" he whines.

i smirk, and then i start slowly grinding on his bulge and breathing heavily.

his bulge grows under me. i guess i really have an effect on him.

"babyyyyy you can't do this to me!!" he whines again.

i don't respond with anything besides a smirk. then i slowly lean in and plant kisses all over his neck, slowly sucking on his sweet spot. he moans.

then i take my hands and brush them through his thick, blonde hair. by now his bulge is literally lifting me up like a see-saw.

then i take my hands, and start hardly rubbing his bulge. i do that for about a minute and then go back up to his neck, sucking on it, marking my territory.

"my turn." jake demands, and flips us over.

then he goes towards my neck, and starts sucking on it as i did to him. he searches for my sweet spot, grunting because he can't find it, and then finally finds it and i moan. he smiles and continues sucking.

then he snakes his arms around my waist, goes lower, and squeezes my ass. then he slaps it.

"all mine." he growls seductively.

he heads towards my breasts, squeezing them and then looks into my eyes.

"you're beautiful dawn caden. and i'm madly in love with you."

-

(a/n: i hope you liked this chapter. it was a little weird to write, but whatever. please comment if you liked it or not!)