eleven

previously: jake asked dawn to move in with him and join team 10, along with addie. they both said yes and are currently packing.

-

me and jake just finished packing up everything of mine. i decided to pack pictures, lights, clothes obviously, and a bunch of other things that i'll want/need there.

"alright, andddd done." i say, closing my packed bags.

"finally! i think i grew a beard waiting for you!" jake says, laughing and getting off the bed. i chuckle and grab my bag.

"can you help me with these?" i ask.

"sure." jake grabs one of my bags and heads downstairs to the car. i follow him with my other bag.

-

"we're here!" jake yells, stepping into the team 10 house. i take a look around. not much furniture, and there's a lot of fan drawings on the wall. i notice that their pool is filled with random crap, and they have a trampoline inside their house. i've seen their house in vlogs, but never in real life.

all of a sudden, multiple people with either cameras in their hands or phones, walk out from other places in the house. i already know everybody here, but it'd be cool to meet them all.

"team 10, this is dawn, my girlfriend. dawn, this is team 10." jake says, pointing to the members. some wink, some wave, but i notice tessa gives me a glare. did i do something?

after jake introduces me to everybody, they all walk into the kitchen. i go to follow them but am dragged by the wrist to a room.

the door shuts and i turn around to see tessa. what could she want?

"look dawn. i hear you're dating jake. i've liked jake for a long time now, and now you walk into his life? you need to back off, or else." tessa snaps at me, still holding my wrist.

"or else what?" i dare to say.

"or else i'll ruin your relationship with everybody in team 10 and get you kicked out. and if you speak of this talk, i'll do even more." tessa says, gripping onto my wrist even tighter.

"ow tessa, you're hurting me!" i say, trying to pry my wrist out of her grip.

"that's the point." tessa says, letting go of my wrist and walking out like nothing happened.

i look down at my wrist, and there's a bruise. jake's probably going to investigate me about that sooner or later.

i walk out of the room to see jake in front of me.

"hey babe, what were you and tessa doing in the office?" jake asks.

i put my hands in my pockets to hide the bruise. behind jake, tessa is standing, with her arms crossed.

"she was just s-showing me how to work the computer in there." i respond. dang it, i stuttered.

"okay, well there's lunch in the kitchen if you want some." jake says, kissing my cheek and walking off.

tessa comes to my side and whispers 'good decision'. i scoff and walk to the kitchen.

after i eat lunch and get to know team 10 better, i walk up to jake.

"hey, where's my room?" i ask.

"here, follow me." jake says, motioning to the stairs. i trail behind him to a room with a wooden door. i open it to see gray walls, a wooden floor, a window, a bathroom, a closet, and that's basically it.

"um, where's the bed?" i ask, chuckling.

"oh, well we kinda were waiting to see if we were getting two or one person, so we could see what kind of bed we needed. we'll go out and buy you a bed tomorrow. but until then, you can sleep with me in my room." jake says, smirking.

"haha okay. i'll start setting up my room." i say, reaching down to open my bag.

"hey dawn?" jake asks.

"yeah?" i say, standing up.

"what happened to your wrist?" jake asks, holding my wrist and examining it. i wince in pain and he quickly lets it go.

"oh, i um fell off my bed this morning." i say, quickly thinking of a lie. i'm glad i didn't stutter, but i did say oh and um.

"you're so clumsy." jake says, pecking my lips. "i'll leave you to unpack, see ya babe." and with that, he walks out. wow. i'm surprised he believed that. if i were him, i wouldn't have believed that for a split second, especially the way i said it.

this is going to be a long journey ahead of me.

-
finally an update! sorry, i had writer's block. bye :))
-guacdolan
follow me on instagram @/guacdolan