Fourteen

I woke up in a bed. Like an actual bed, not the stone floor of a cell. The room I was in was dark, purple walls and a canopy over a huge four poster bed. The sheets were soft cotton, and I was dressed in a long nightgown. I growled at the thoughts of someone seeing me naked, my hands clenching as I shuddered.

I slid my feet across the bed as I stood up, making my way to the door in front of me. I opened it to find the hallway I had walked down last time I was awake, my eyes darting around to try and find someone, anyone, to tell me why the hell I'm in a room.

A woman in a maids uniform walked around the corner, going rigid when she saw me staring back at her. "Oh goodness, you're awake!"

"No, I'm fucking dead." I said sarcastically.

'Well you are technically half dead.' My wolf spoke to me as the maid widened her eyes. I rolled my own, growling back to my wolf.

"I'll go retrieve the master, someone will be here soon to help you dress." Her voice was quiet, were they all really that afraid of me?

I slowly made my way back into the room I woke up in, grumbling as I looked around. I finally found a bathroom where I washed my face and took a shower, finding it fully stocked with shampoos and oils that I didn't even know what to do with.

I walked out to find another girl in a maids uniform, holding a dark forest green dress in her arms. The color made my heart hurt, Tyler's eyes flashing across my vision.

"Ready to get dressed ma'am?" I furrowed my eyebrows before nodding slowly, closing the distance until I stood in front of her.

The dress was knee length with long sleeves, brown buttons running down the center with a thin tan belt. It clung to my skin, showing off the curves I tried to hide constantly. I refused the nude heels she tried to put on my feet, opting to go barefoot.

I followed her to a dining hall, my eyes settling on my so called father and Damon. David sat next to Damon while a man sat across from both of them, his eyes staring intensely at me. This man was beautiful, with blonde hair and black eyes. His bones were sculpted and pulled taunt, muscles rippling across his forearms and chest.

He was beautiful, but he was not my Tyler.

"Ah, m glitter Leona. Come sit, and meet your beloved." I looked warily at the strange man at the table before sitting down slowly, my body pressed as far away from them as I could.

The man looked pained at my move, his fingers gripping his silverware until his knuckles were ghastly white. "My name isn't Leona, how many times do I have to tell you that!"

He snarled at me, his fist banging on the wooden table. "Your name is not Lena! It is Leona, and you will behave!"

"No! You lost all rights to control me when you left me in the woods when I was six!" Gasps were heard around the table, the man next to me and Damon staring at him.

"You did what?" The god next to me snarled at him, his eyes flashing between black and silver.

"They took you from me, it wasn't me! It was the elders, because you have that goddamn arrow on your wrist!" Damon reached across the table and ripped my sleeve up, exposing the dark arrow on my skin.

They were silent as they stared at my arm, David simply shrugging at my gaze. "Why are you so surprised, your fucking beloved over there is one too. I'm his goddamn boss, or I was before he betrayed all of us!"

"We knew he was, but he never told us you were one as well!" Damon shifted his gaze to David before releasing my arm, the man besides me hand finding its way to clasping onto my own.