*13*

Hey people!

So, again, I'll be working a lot during the week so I don't know when the next update will be, stay with me through, I'll try updating as much as I can. 

Remember... Comment, share and vote :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cathy~

"So you're saying, you don't know anything eh? Poor Max." I shake my head at him, I put both hands on the metal table and stare him down. 

"You really think I'll tell you anything, my friend... you're the poor one." 

"Wow, harsh..." I laugh. 

He glares at me. "I won't tell you anything, might as well put me back in the cell... I'm missing the chess game." 

I shake my head at him. "I'll find your friend, and I'll make sure he's out of his business soon." 

"Good luck mate." He says and is escorted out. 

I cross my arms and I hear a knock, I frown, I walk over and open the door, only to find my partner in crime... :) Nick.

"Nick, hey." I say. 

"I missed you and your sneaky ways.." He walks in. "Took me all my mind strength not to punch that guy out there." 

I roll my eyes. "Did we have a appointment or--" 

"Appointment... I really would've thought we we're comfortable to be just walking in on each other any time of the day." He winks.

"Not at night Mr." I shake my head at him. "So, what's up?" I ask. 

"I think we shouldn't waste time just interviewing that prick, we need to find his partner soon as possible." 

I nod. "I understand that, believe me.. This is protocol... Waters is tracking him I--" 

"Screw protocol... and screw that partner of yours. This is your case Cathy, you need to find him, not that agent." 

She groans. "Nick.." 

"I won't let this go." He crosses his arms.. such a child. 

"I can't just go against the rules, especially here!" 

He pauses and looks at me weirdly. "Wait.... what?" 

"You know this isn't really my turf.. I go home right after this case is done." 

He frowns. "Isn't... isn't New York a good place to be?" 

I laugh. "Nick, we're wondering off track. Anyways, I'm telling you, we'll get that bastard, but first we need to sort Max out." 

He nods. "I'm sorry... I need to go, I'll see you later." He says and walks out quickly. 

"Nick!?" 

.. What just went on there? Wasn't that just strange... 

Nick~ 

She's leaving right after this case? What was I doing? Developing feelings for the DC girl... she's not even going to stay and she's not even interested in me more than a partner... god dammit Jones!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xx Sparrow.