*18*

Cathy~ 

I walk into the  office and I spot Waters that with a folder in his hand and he's talking to another agent, I wave and he smiles widely, he welcomes me with a big hug. 

"Good to see you again Cathy." He says. 

I laugh. "Funny thing is, I never thought I'd like coming back to this place, with it's glass offices." 

"They're what makes this place magical." He winks and leads me to the meeting room. "So, tell me why you came back?" He starts. 

"... DC wasn't feeling like home to me anymore, also the best part is I live in a place that my boyfriend is at." 

"So, you've talked with the bachelor then?" He raises a brow. 

"He's currently no longer a bachelor." I smile.

"You love him." 

"I adore the hell out of him..." I whisper to myself and look at Waters with a great smile... "Now... back to this job..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick~

"We've done a good job today.." James, our chief and boss at the fire-station says. "No deathly fires!" 

I nod. "The days are getting better and better." I pack up my stuff and put the bag over my shoulder. 

"You not spending the night this time, what's the occasion?" He leans forwards. 

"My girl's finally home and I won't be crazy enough to not be home with her." I smile.

"Finally came, that's great mate!" He pats my back. 

"I think she's here for good.." I say. "Hopefully." 

"She'd be a fool to say no." 

"Exactly, but to what question?" I grin.

"I see, there are two questions.." He chuckles. "Interesting." 

"Well, there's always two, but for now, just the one." I laugh.

"Drive home safe." 

"Good night chief." I wave. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is the lasttt!!! Hurry and get your friends to read this book! <3