*Epilogue*

A year later.... 

Cathy~ 

I put a bunch of food together for me and my husband... yes, that's right, after a year and a half I married the guy after my own heart, Nick Jones... :) 

"Ready Love?" Nick walks in and puts his arms around me. 

"We're both ready." I say. 

"OF course I am, such a work load today!" He chuckles. 

I grin and we both sit down, I pass him the food and he eyes it carefully and with pleasure.

"Nick..?" 

"Yeah?" He asks, finishing his bite and looks at me. 

"I've got a secret to tell you." 

"You found the rapist this afternoon and he's behind bars?" 

"Not yet.. sadly, It's better news, something that doesn't involve work." 

He chuckles. "You and your guessing games, baby, what's up?" He puts the fork down. 

"... Have you ever wanted children?" 

"Sometimes I thought a lot about it, it's either I want 2 or 4." 

"Not 4, 2 is okay." I laugh. "Gosh, fathers..." 

"I'm not one yet!" He chuckles. "Don't slap me." 

".. WEll, at least you've got one." 

"No I ha--" He widens his eyes. "No.." 

I laugh. "I'm pregnant... 1 week." 

He laugh and picks me up from the floor, the spinning was a bit strange to tell you the truth. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" He shouts. 

I smile at him sweetly. "You're seriously excited!" 

"Of course, It's the most best news since meeting you." He kisses me. "Imagine, we're going to be parents.." 

I nod. "I can't wait... better be a girl."

"Rooting for a boy myself." He winks. "Soccer champ." 

"I'm not going to be a soccer mum!" I say.

He chuckles. "I'm going to be the one for both of us." 

"Good, now... eat my food." 

"Yes, my lady." He laughs. "Either way boy or girl.... still going to look the best because you're their mother." He says.

I shake my head at him slowly. "You sweet bastard..." 

He puts his plate away and pulls me in for a kiss... and god, that kiss melts me like chocolate.... hmm, I think I'm craving for a chocolate bar... maybe a whole one.... oh, and pickles...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:') Funny and sweet ending for the book, remember, I said it'd be a short romance in the beginning, so don't hold me hostage! :D Love you all, and go and look at my profile for more published and upcoming books!!

xx Sparrow