NO!

AN: Hope this is good :) Sorry it's short!!!

"Rachel!" Finn shouted as loud as he could. He pushed himself up, but put weight on his bad arm. He winced in pain, but crawled over to Rachel.

"Rachel. Wake up!" He whispered. He shook her with his good arm, but she did nothing. He took his jacket off and put it over her nose and mouth to stop her from breathing in the poisonous gas. He started coughing. He could barely breathe. His eyes started to slip close. He looked around and saw everyone else's eyes slipping close. 'What harm could it do?' He thought, as his eyes slipped shut.

"THIS IS THE POLICE! WE HAVE THE PLACE SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A police officer said into the phone. Jerry snickered. Did they really beleive he would do that?

"I'm sorry, but do you really believe I would do that?" Jerry asked. He looked around at everyone laying on the floor, passed out.

"We aren't afraid to come in!" The police officer replied back. Jerry chuckled.

"I've already shot three kids, and they're all passed out because of poisonous gas now- do you want to take the risk of something worse happening?" Jerry asked. The police officer went quiet. "Exactly."

"Ughhh..." Puck said, as he started waking up from the poisonous gas. He looked around and saw on his right side was Finn, and on his left was Quinn. He shook Finn.

"Finn! Come on, wake up!" Puck said. Finn stirred and rolled over and looked up at Puck.

"Hey, come on wake up! We gotta get out of here." Puck said. He looked over at Jerry and saw him talking on the phone to the police, his back turned to them.

"How?" Finn asked, his throat sore from the poisonous gas.

"I don't know, we'll think of something, though." Puck said. Finn nodded, then coughed. He looked down at his hand and saw blood.

"P-Puck!" Finn whispered yelled. 

"What?" Puck asked. Finn looked up at him, and Puck saw it. He saw the blood dripping from Finn's chin, he saw the blood in Finn's hand. He saw everything.

"What happened?!" Puck asked, panicking.

"I don't know! My chest was hurting, but I thought it was from all the poisonous gas." Finn explained. Puck nodded. Rachel started coughing. Finn crawled over to her, and saw the blood running down her chin.

"Puck, we have a big problem now..." Finn said.

AN: Sorry this sucks :P Anyway, I'm going to update again today, but it's going to be a different story about Glee that I had in my head last night. I just didn't feel like writing it. Anyway, hope you like it :)