I Can't Go For That

Glee School Shooting Chapter 6

AN: Sorry it’s been so long since I have updated. Almost every other weekend I’m camping, and I was I private school my whole life, and just switched to a public high school in the middle of the year! Crazy, right? Anyway, I’m updating this story while I’m in the car on my way back from vacation. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don’t own Glee. I wish I did =( I also don’t own

Puck looked at Finn in worry. What were they going to do now?

“We need to do something, Puck.” Finn said. Puck nodded his head.

“We need to get out of here and get you guys help. That’s what we need to do.” Puck said. Finn nodded his head. Jerry walked over to Puck and Finn.

“Since you guys don’t know how to shut your mouth, how about you sing a song for me?” Jerry told them. Puck and Finn looked at each other.

“What song?” Puck asked. Jerry smiled.

“I Can’t Go For That/You Make My Dreams Come True.” Jerry said. Finn looked at him.

“But… Rory isn’t here…” Finn said. Jerry rolled his eyes.

“Then you and Puck do it! Or do you need to be shot again?!” Jerry threatened.

“Let’s just do it Finn. To make him happy.” Puck whispered in Finn’s ear. Finn nodded then stood up with Puck.

“Puck, you sing Rory’s part and help me on backup?” Finn said. Puck nodded.

Finn:

What I want you’ve got

It might be hard to handle

Like the flame that burns the candle

The candle feeds the flame (Puck & Finn: eh eh)

Puck & Finn:

Well well you… (Puck: I can’t go for that)

You make my dreams come true (I can’t go for that, I can’t go for that)

Well well well you (I can’t go for that)

Oh yeah, you make (my dreams come) true.

Finn:

I can’t go for that (Puck: Yeah, yeah)