Chapter 5

Jordan's P.O.V

The clubs all blurred together and I forgot which one I was currently at. The flashing, colorful strobe lights paired with the large quantity of alcohol I had ingested gave me a huge headache.

Josh was nowhere to be seen.

I looked over at the beautiful blonde sitting on my lap that was twirling her hair and giggling madly. I smiled at my distraction for tonight. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her legs around me, still sitting at the bar. I kissed her hungrily, tasting the alcohol on her lips. I bit my lip as I pulled away.

I stood up and led her out of the club and to my car. I had called one of our drivers to come pick me up.

I didn't worry too much about leaving Josh because this sort of thing usually ended up happening to one of us.

The car ride home was filled with a heavy make out session and it was soon over.

I got out and pulled her with me as I stumbled up to my room. I closed the door as quietly as I could and locked it.

Olivia's P.O.V

I was just finishing cleaning Jordan's room due to the um... unexpected delay. It was a complete mess. There was junk food and its wrappers all over the floor, piles of both clean and dirty clothing everywhere, and-after today's spectacle- I took the extra time to wash his bed sheets. It was late by the time I had finished.

I heaved a sigh and walked out. As soon as I did, I heard a boy and girl giggling from around the corner. I immediately identified the male as Jordan. The girl was probably some desperate chick trying to spend time with the prince.

I rounded the corner and waited for them to clear out. The only way down was through that staircase, so I had to close my eyes and suffer. If I went down the stairs as Jordan walked by he would surely snap and I would be in trouble for snooping, even though I wasn't trying to. So I just waited.

I heard the door open and shut loudly, creaking as it did. The click of a lock made my heart seize. I was frozen. It was only when I started hearing moans that I took my cue and left. Another piece of my heart crumbled to pieces and a single tear escaped my eye.

The first time he brought a girl home was when he was 16. He had been having a steady flow of girls, at least once a week, since then. Two full years of this and it still hurt whenever I heard a giggle, grunt, or click of a lock in his room.

I sighed and went to my room, not even wanting to talk about this to Mary. I shut my door, laid down on my bed, and silently cried myself to sleep. One of the things I have learned over those two years was how to hide my tears; I was actually quite good at it, except around Mary.

I woke up to a moist pillow and cringed at the reason why: my constantly breaking heart.

I put on a cleaner dress, as I did every few days, and re-braided my hair. After I looked decently presentable (which didn't require much based on my profession) I went upstairs to wake the twins up for breakfast.

They preferred to be woken up by being gently shaken and whispered to, and didn't like when I knocked. They claimed that it was more relaxing that way. Jordan, on the other hand, required that I knocked. He didn't like me even coming in, but I was required by the king and queen to make sure he was awake.

Once the twins were awake, I went up to Jordan's room and knocked loudly. With no reply I entered.

I was shocked to see a blonde woman under the grey sheets. He usually has his one-night-stands out by morning.

"Jordan?" I called for him in a small voice.

"Go away bitch," a sleepy, harsh voice belonging to the female in his bed replied.

Just then, Jordan stepped out of his bathroom wearing only a towel to cover his lower section. His hair was freshly wet and there were a few droplets on what could be seen of his body. His perfectly toned abs begged for my attention. I snuck a quick glance at his stomach, observing each and every valley on it and where his v-line started but was cut off by the towel. I then backed out of the room without a word.

I smiled to myself as I leaned against the door for a split second as the image of his body sprang into my mind. I heard arguing in the room and left so I wasn't eavesdropping.

Mary noticed my giddy smile, but respected my privacy and didn't question me.