REMINDERS

Please Read First!!!

●  This Book is work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, locales and events are purely and entirely coincidental. Full Credits to the great artist of the cover, SUGIYAMA MIWAKO.

●  The cover photo is not made by me, I was just inspired and captivated by the wonderful illustration because I am a big fan of Manga Artists and Stories. Thus I do not claim the credit. I only borrowed it as Cover of the story but the Story itself DOES NOT resembles to any stories that made by the Artist.

● PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY STORY AND DO NOT POST THIS TO ANY WEBSITES!

● This Story is TAGLISH (Tagalog at English) and NOT EDITED
So please readers, bear with me.
Please do understand the spellings and grammatical errors.

● The uploading, scanning and distribution of the book in any form or by any means is---including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photo copying, recording or amotherwise--- without the permision of the author is illegal, prohibited and punishable by law. Your support to the author's right is highly appreciated.

● I don't allow any translation in my stories in any language even though the credits are all mine.

●●●DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE ☺☺☺●●●

♦Authors Note♦

Hi Lovelies!

This is the 3rd book of mine in WATTPAD. Lavignia is a younger sister of Lavertha. They are the epitome of being a great sisters and best of friends.

Enjoy reading their love story and their struggles in life and how they got up and become stronger.

Again, I will gladly accept constructive criticism, to be able to improve more, I will be forever grateful if you appreciate my work and don't instantly judge my skills.

To those who have read my first story, there are some details thay may not have here that in HCIUY story (How Can I Unlove You?, Lavertha and Marcus) but I will do my best to connect their stories , though LA (Loving Airriz, Lavingnia and Airriz) story will stand still alone , it would be nice if they still connected to each other because they are one of a kind sisters.

I am a frustrated writer, i usually write in paper, kahit pa nga magkandabaliko-baliko at mangalay ng husto ang mga daliri ko sa kakasulat nagagawa ko naman basta sumpungin ng kasipagan haha! Well now that WATTPAD makes it a little easier to write, I decided to pursue my inner call. ( Charrots! 😂😂😂 )
I didn't took a proper lessons in writing, so please bear with my mistakes in grammar and spellings. I write because I really love reading and to reach my dreams to be a writer! Haha!

I Love You all guys!
Enjoy reading and I would really be happy to read your comments if ever haha!
To God be the Glory.

Loving you all,
Tramy Heart ❤❤❤