💟 Summary 💟

Ilang beses bang dapat magpakatanga sa pag-ibig bago makita na wala naman talagang pag-asa?

Hindi naman talaga masamang umasa di ba, pero hanggang saan mo ba kaya?

This story is about a woman who loves a man dearly, wholeheartedly, and unconditionally. In our times, martyr na ang tawag sa kanya. Pero masisi mo ba siya kung nagmahal lamang naman talaga siya?

Humanda ng matawa, kiligin at masaktan sa love story nina Lavignia and Airriz.

---
Summary

How come it is easy to Love him with all my heart but hard to love me back?

How come I am willing to give everything to him but he is not?

And how come I can forget my self's worth just to be with him but he never cared?

Is it really hard to love me?
To even notice me?
What's on other's that I don't have?

How cruel the world could be?
If only I could stop loving him.
If only I can teach my heart to love somebody else.

I am falling,
hard and broken,
pieces by pieces.

Lavignia Pascal is in love with Darylle Airriz Perez Celeste since Elementary days. The moment that she laid her eyes on him, she knows, she would never gonna love anyone else.

He invaded her mind as well as her heart. But he never see her the way she sees him, not even noticing that her heart is hoping to be loved by him. She love him from afar. Silently wishing he could see her not just acquittance nor a friend, but a woman.

And then one day the time she'd been wishing comes. Finally, napansin na siya nito. Everything's seem so perfect, but on her biggest disappointment for her sides only... Airriz only used her. How cruel right?

Now she has reach her limits. Nagising na lang siya isang araw na pagod nang maghintay, masaktan, umiyak. She give up and decided to love herself, removing him from her heart. Promising herself that one day, if she could hear his name again, she will never remember the boy, never the feelings anymore. Because she's done loving him. She will never ever forget herself worth again.

But fate is unfair and nasty.

Mapangatawanan nga ba niya ang lahat ng mga pangako niya sa sarili niya ngayong nagkita muli sila?

Will she be able to protect her heart from hurting again?

Ilang beses bang dapat magpakatanga sa pag-ibig bago makita na wala naman talagang pag-asa?

Hindi naman talaga masamang umasa di ba, pero hanggang saan mo ba kaya?

This story is about a woman who loves a man dearly, wholeheartedly, and unconditionally. In our times, martyr na ang tawag sa kanya. Pero masisi mo ba siya kung nagmahal lamang naman talaga siya?

Humanda ng matawa, kiligin at masaktan sa love story nina Lavignia and Airriz.

-----

Darylle Airriz Celeste

I know she likes me, and I like her too, hindi nga lang gaya ng pagkagusto nito sakin.

Gusto ko siya bilang kaibigan dahil napakasiyahin niya, napakakulit, napakagaang kasama, at higit sa lahat, napakabait.

We got more closer when Elaine came in the picture, the girl I like for so long.

Humingi ako ng tulong kay Lavignia na mapalapit kay Elaine dahil kaibigan nito ang babaeng nagugustuhan ko, at tinulungan ako nito ng husto.

Tinulungan ako nito ng paulit-ulit, ng walang kapaguran at walang pagdadalawang isip, hanggang dulo...

Na hindi ko alam na kinababasag na pala ng puso at pagkatao nito. Hanggang sa naging huli na ang lahat para makabawi ako.

--------------------❤❤❤❤❤---------------------
Find out how Lavignia and Airriz Story will go. Will the man she love would learn to love her back? Will she let herself fall again to Airriz?

♦♦♦ This Book is work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, locales and events are purely and entirely coincidental. Full Credits to the great artist of the cover, SUGIYAMA MIWAKO.♦♦♦