How Do You Know...

How do you do you know when you're suffering?

How do you know you're not just having a bad moment but you're actually feeling so much pain?

How do you know it's not just you but something's wrong with you?

It's when you start running around like you're in a hurry even when you're not.

When you're brain is going a hundred miles per hour but it's not even thinking.

When you try to relax and take a nap but you fail because you're so agitated that your heart is racing.

When you taste something so sweet you want to cry because it makes you realise how bitter life really is.

When you here every tick of a clock and step someone outside takes because you can't stand the thought of your own thoughts.

Everything presses your buttons and you get overwhelmed because you think you're trying to save yourself but you're actually killing yourself faster.

When you believe you've tried your hardest to survive but really you haven't even tried.

When you think dying is the only way to survive even though your already dead inside is how you know.

That's how you know you're suffering.

That's how you know you're not just having a bad moment.

That's how you know something is wrong with you.