I wish

I wish I could love myself.
I wish I could look at a photo of myself and love what I saw.
I wish I could hear myself and love what I heard.
I wish I could feel myself and love what I felt.
I wish I could believe the compliments you give me.
I wish I could believe everything you say to me.
And I wish I could believe something was real instead of believing that I've made it up.
"No, he doesn't like me. He wasn't flirting with me; he was just being nice. He doesn't like me; it was just the alcohol. He doesn't like me; he was just being friendly."
I wish I could believe what I saw, heard and felt instead of thinking I imagined it because I crave human affection that much.
I wish I didn't obsess over you because I already made a fantasy world in my head to fill the void where love should be.
I wish I didn't like you so I could stop overthinking every little action you do thinking that it has some ulterior meaning.
I wish I stopped overthinking and over-analysing everything believing there are deeper meanings to everything.
I wish I would just stop at the surface instead of digging deeper.
I wish I could just stop.
Stop thinking.
Stop seeing.
Stop feeling.
Stop breathing.
I wish I could be happy.