Epilogue~

"M-Mother!?" Screamed a little cat girl, as she was running from the flames and hot ashes reflecting off her black hair, ears, and black tail, right then she caught a glimpse of human knights running towards the little girls buring house, right then a hand caught her arm and in a flash of blue, the girl ran with the one who grabbed her arm.

She then realized it was her brother, with his wolf-like bobbed tail trailing behind him

"I know where mother is, but we need to hurry, HUMANS ARE COMING!" He yelled over the flames, as soon as he said that a knight bursted out of the hot tongus to attack, so with all of the cat girl's power she waved her hand towards the knights and on silent command, the flames then moved towards the knight and burned the attacker.

The girl and the brother was now trapped in flames, but then with a quick reaction the little girl's brother summoned a powerful wind to blow out a pathway and then right in front of that pathway is a woman with long black hair and charred clothes, crouching low to the floor.

"MOTHER!" Yelled the brother, with his sister at hand they ran to ther mother.

"Dale! Venus! MY CHILDREN! I need you to run, please, I need you to just runaway!" Pleaded Dale and Venus' mother as she hugged them tight, "I love you-" Somthing struck her

SHING!

It was a sword, stabbing right though the mother's chest, Venus' face was drained from color, But Dale's mind went blank and in a fit of rage blinded with powerful magic.

The flames turned to blue, and became much more bigger for just that second, and every blaze was then put out, just gone. Suddenly with a shout Dale released his magic, the flames came back even bigger and shined even more blue, and out of the flames, the skull of a dragon emerged...

The dragon skull was larger than Dale and its bones seemed cracked and weathered, but it still had its void black eye, piercing into the hearts of any creature,and to stop its heart for a moment .This dragon skull is able to kill.

The skull breathed a flesh boiling fire right on the murders. Still screaming in pain, they ran back to ther own land.

Dale hated them, his flameing blue pulps bursted, and actually buned Dale's eye lids in the process. Dale kept on covering his eye to fight off the pain, and kept on attacking.

Chains with knife like ends lashed out cutting and spilling any human they can find that is left.

This is Dale, a young, powerful killer with a will to protect the ones he loves.

"DALE! Please stop!" Pleaded a voice, it was Venus.

Dale's eye burning eye calmed down, he knew what to do now.

Suddenly the charred wood started to fall, and so Dale ran to Venus, grabbing her, and following their mothers wish,they left their dead mother behind. And disappeared into the night.

Dale and Venus teleported away...

A/N: Wow I didn't realize the thlast Epilogue was this big lol, btw I have all of this PRE written so I'll just copy and past BUT I will be working on pictures for all of the main characters so if you want to make fan art or something the character's design's will be already here, AND WARNING I made these characters when UNDERTALE CAME OUT SO (2015)some of the stuff was inspired, BUT NOT ALL , wars against HUMANS AND MONSTERS have been written for a LONG TIME, so it's not just Undertale, heck the war I came off was inspired by this book series called Eragon (I recommend it) anyways this time I will not be giving out any facts about the characters this time, so I won't spoil ANYTHINH!!! Mwhahahahahah! (≧∇≦)