Chapter 5: Heads

June looked at the siblings in awe. She was overwhelmed with joy.

"What!?" June finally said.

"Me and my brother will help you." Venus answered

"V-Venus we have to get to the capital though." Dale worried.

"Look, if June losses her sister, it would be the same when we lost our mom!" Venus discussed.

Dale kept his trap shut. Dale didn't like it when Venus talked about their mother.

"We will help" Venus ushered

"O-ok" June shuddered

"Dale could you get us to the village?" Venus asked

"Right" Dale muttered

"Where is your village?"

"Seven miles south-east? Why do you ask?"

"Well I could get you there in under 5 seconds."

"Under 5 seconds!? B-but it took me 3 days to walk seven miles." June said in amazement.

"Wait! Dale is it okey if I could do it?" Venus pleaded

"Hmmm, you have been working on you magic for a while, so I'll consider agreeing" Dale responded

Venus was jumping for joy, it has been a while since she was the one who teleported, Dale has been the one always using his magic.

"Okey here we go, but I recommend all of you stay close to me, I haven't really master this." Venus raised her hand to the direction of June's town; with all of her power she released a flame red aura.

And in a lightning flash of red, Venus, June, and Dale, teleported away...

~~~

In front of a weathered broken down picket fence, a red glow emerged from nothingness.

The glow grew larger and larger in great speed, to the point to even a human or small monster could walked into the light.

In a quick blinding red light from the glow, three figures appeared.

"WHAT WAS THAT CAZYNESS?!"

"I-it was t-teleportation." Venus huffed

"W-whoa are you okey?" Dale worried.

"H-heh I-I'm fine" Venus huffed again.

"Okey, but you still have a long way to go, even if you want to break my record." Dale responded, his tail was wagging , he was happy.

"Your recorded?" June questioned

"Yah, I could get to Marìn city in a snap, but I wouldn't be able to walk."

"Anything more than 10 miles, I could get very tired, but my record is something that you need to find out." Dale continued.

"Huh, anyways here is the village, I can't believe you saved up three days time." June said.

"Your welcome!" Venus exclaimed

As they walked into the village, the fist thing they noticed was how bad in shape everything was. The houses had nails and sharp peaces of wood sticking out, and some of them looked like they where about to fall a part. Even towns people looked frail and broken. The small rugged town reeked with the smell of death.

Dale thought why even people still live here.

"My mom left Marín City to escape the madness, and rumors say that the safest place of here. But once she found out that the town was 'protected' by a powerful monster she needed to help the town's people." June explained

"So that's why you wanted us here?" Dale asked.

"Yes, so I don't have to see my mother suffer and work so hard, also I need to get May back" June said.

"Well we're here let's get going!" Venus announced.

June then stoped infront of a old house, and knocked on the door.

Once June knocked in the door, a woman with dark brown hair and a smokey green dress emerged from the dark room for the other side.

"June? That hunt took quicker than I thought." Her voice sounded cracked and withered, just like her own body.

"Um mom I didn't hunt anything, but I have some thing better!" June said nervously.

"What!?" The mother's voice raised a little, "what better than our own survival?!"

The mother's hand was raised; poised to slap, June.

"WAIT!" June yelped,"I found out how to get May back!"

The mothers hand lowered; with her hand covering her mouth she gasped.

Dale and Venus then stepped up, "Hi!" Dale greeted.

In shock the mother backed up,

"J-JUNE! B-behind you, MONSTERS!" The mother shrieked.

June turned around and just waved, "Hey Dale, Hey Venus" June greeted.

"W-what are you doing?" The mother questioned with a quiver.

"Mom, these people are my friends, and they will help get May back." June said cushionly

"B-but they are monsters..." June's mother said horsly

"Look, we have come not to attack, raid, or bother anyone; we just came here to take out a murder" Dale calmly stated.

"And Kong-roh is a class four killer." Venus pointed out.

"How can I trust you" the mother snarled.

"We haven't hurt or killed June." Dale said

"And if June where a dangerous human we would of killed her in the spot." Venus finished.

"O-Okey... so, you wanted to see Kong-roh?"

"Yes mother." June said politely.

"I will bring you there, but on one condition." The mother said strictly.

"What is it?" Dale responded

"I want you to kill Kong-roh once and for all..." She said darkly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~